Community > Posts By > NERDTASTIC

NERDTASTIC's photo
Tue 09/04/12 09:39 PM

Brady Hoke is going to have Michigan in a National title game in the next five years (And I say this as a Bama fan). Six years ago, Bama was able to hire Saban and the thought was that Saban would turn it around. Today, we have two National titles and a wealth of talent. Bama is deep at every position.

Michigan is getting there. I don't think this team is bad. I just feel Bama is at a level that Michigan isn't at....yet. They will get there. I'd hate to have to play Michigan in two or three years. They will be good. The two teams that are loaded with the most top talent happen to belong in the SEC (Bama and LSU). Michigan and Ohio State are on there way to getting there.

Yeah I think Hoke will get the job done. I just know many Mich fans expect a 180 overnight and last seasons success only gave them more reason to. Id love if it were that easy lol but I live in reality. I would love to get a rematch down the line once the team has established themselves. Saban annoyed me like mad when he was here at MSU but the guy know what hes doing and he gets props for that.

NERDTASTIC's photo
Mon 09/03/12 04:10 PM
Pretty new .... just checking out the scenery ...Like the ocean I wave. Hello and goodbye are the same, when I talk with my hand......

NERDTASTIC's photo
Mon 09/03/12 03:59 PM
That Michigan vs Alabama game was rough to watch but you have to give credit where its due. Alabama manhandled the wolverines completely and demonstrated easily how much work Michigan needs. While last seasons turn around was great to see I hope the success didn't blind fellow fans to that fact that this is still a work in process. The only perk to this lose is that it was at the hands of a quality team and not another Appalachian st.

That said now and forever and a maize and blue girl