Community > Posts By > Pegelee

no photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:58 PM
Ok, I am new here.. and no young chick.. Nor YOUR mommy and not your sex kitten. With an attitude that you don't care about how the MAJORITY of Caring, sincere and LOVING WOMEN.. not brainless bodies.: whoLOVE their KIDS no matter whose they belong to!~~~.. and FAMILY is #1 in our lives.. Means: I am seeking a wonderful guy who loves his family and enjoys their company.. Loves his kids. and if you "tolerate" pets.. then it may lead to a gentleman, who shows he does love nature and respect the life of all of God's creatures. Off my soap box now.

no photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:28 PM
Hello dear Art- Creative Community,

My name is Peggy and I am new here. I am a "mature" lady -- of the 60-70 Dancing decades.. I paint mostly pets, wildlife, birds, and other folk artsy stuff. I do Watercolors, and Acrylics~~~ Paint furniture, handbags, black slate, wood, and anything that will hold still!?
What I am asking is, "How can I learn quickly and with ease to photograph my artwork, then download from my camera to my laptop and begin to post on a website to sell my artwork?? Thanks !! Pegelee

no photo
Fri 08/31/12 05:24 AM
OK... be nice.. and is it safe in this neighborhood. I enjoy family, my pets, and artwork. Yep, still have to work ... maybe till I am 85.. with the crash of the retirement funds. Seeking FRIENDS to enjoy special events and fun times with in my area. Love to travel and my bucket list is to visit every State and see the beautiful parks. I enjoy walking, anything around the water. lakes, rivers, horses, camping, bike riding, etc. Eclectic & Libertarian, Antiquarian - Jesus Christ Superstar.. Beatles, and a GTO.-- some of my favorite things!!