laugh

TAKEN!!

She is a good looking lady. She won't be single for long

IM SO UPSET HE LEFT ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE sad sad sad sad

I have no idea what you 2 are talking about laugh

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:48 AM

Thinking I'll be single forever sad
Looking like that? Not in this life time!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:40 AM
For you Younger Buck refer to Stallone's Demolition Man and how they had sexual intercourse. Interaction between humans was predicted to change drastically and here we go...

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:38 AM
The man has a point! This place is like a MySpace for Adults. I have met someone in here already but I like the Forums so that keeps me in here. It took me three days. That isn't the majority though, the reason is; The bigger the Bubble the more comfortable the citizen. Does Welles '1984' ring a bell with anyone?

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:31 AM
My cousin Paul was like your boy but he got his ass kicked in the Hood became a Cop and played KeyStone Asshole for the rest of his Career.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:29 AM

I have been an Athlete all my life in some aspect and never touched them but honestly it is the reason I quit college sports, you had to take them to compete in Track. But Jonny was your friend an Athlete before he took steroids and does he still work out on a regular basis. One more thing; Where did Cap Caveman Go? That's my boy!

Nope just a skinny little punk that got his jaw broken for talking to much sh-it!! And he works out 6 days a week!!

Well at least he didn't become a Cop on Roids have you seen those guys? Scary! Now Crime really doesn't pay!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:27 AM
Ten years from now they'll be Busting Jeff Gordon and Jr. Seriously I can't understand why some people take them though. Pro Bike riders? Come on taking steroids to look like a stick figure doesn't make sense to me.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:26 AM
I agree with you Orange but professional sports is a competitive industry. Do you think Marion Jones wanted to take steroids or was she driven by the fact that she knew 70 percent of her competition was taking them?

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:23 AM
I have been an Athlete all my life in some aspect and never touched them but honestly it is the reason I quit college sports, you had to take them to compete in Track. But Jonny was your friend an Athlete before he took steroids and does he still work out on a regular basis. One more thing; Where did Cap Caveman Go? That's my boy!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:17 AM
Ruth's oops

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:17 AM
Steriods do not make the Athlete. Some people act as if they were 150 lbs weaklings and took steroids they would be able to break Babe Ruths record or something.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:01 AM
Still watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Saturday Morning after all of these years!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:47 PM
I think those days are long gone Society has changed. Back in the day there was that "one" for alot of women but for many it wasn't by choice it was from fear of being ostricized by the community. Now when people get sick of each other they split. You have 90 yr olds getting divorces and trying to start over. Times have changed.

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:45 PM
Yeah I'm lost too!

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:34 PM
I'm your huckleberry! Tombstone
I know let's have a spelling contest!Tombstone

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:31 PM
Peanut butter no jelly Kool aid no sugar cereal with no milk...Friday
oh and;
Daaaaaaaaaamn! From the same movie

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:28 PM
Get Your Hands Out My Pockets! Malcolm X

HlfmanHlfamazing's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:26 PM

"We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught. He can be killed and forgotten, but four-hundred years later an idea can still change the world" Evy "v for vindetta"
That was a tight flick! I almost forgot all about it but I knew the flick as soon as I started reading it.