Community > Posts By > sourchick

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:31 PM
glad to hear that you are but most drivers are not

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:26 PM
Why does all of those truckers like being flashed at and i think it would distract them from their driving plus i dont see where any gal gets a kick out of flashing her boobs at a trucker

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 07:23 PM
sure it does then why did my a friend of mine went through all of this with her man.He still goes on alot of those sites and talking to gals

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:51 PM
i think that they can have someone on the side also while they have one home waiting on them

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:44 PM
thats a good one cuz most of them trucker drivers are not really commented to their other half

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:38 PM
i know but i know someone that had this happen to her.Her bf wanted to dump her and go after a woman that was older then him cuz she said more romantic stuff to him and he liked it plus she didnt know what was always going on with him since he was only home on weekends with being an otr driver

no photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:30 PM
why do alot of guys or girls come on here when they have a bf ,gf but want to start talking to the someone else then there own so to get close to them.if your not happy in the relationship get the hell out of it or stay off from these to meet someone else