Community > Posts By > 80srocknroll

no photo
Sat 09/08/12 04:58 PM

well your right that could be i way.glad to see your still helping people out.love to read what you have to say.:smile:

something that will help when you reply.....click on "quote" instead of reply....this will copy the quote that you are replying to ...places it just above your clothes so other people know what you're responding to ......

sooo when are you planning your trip to Ohio ???
I'm sure you could get a dog sitter for the weekend and just come hang out ....I promise you would enjoy your day ...lol
i thought you were coming to colo?

no photo
Sat 09/08/12 04:55 PM

well your right that could be i way.glad to see your still helping people out.love to read what you have to say.:smile:

something that will help when you reply.....click on "quote" instead of reply....this will copy the quote that you are replying to ...places it just above your clothes so other people know what you're responding to ......

sooo when are you planning your trip to Ohio ???
I'm sure you could get a dog sitter for the weekend and just come hang out ....I promise you would enjoy your day ...lol

no photo
Fri 09/07/12 10:13 AM

no photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:35 AM
not sure never been ask that before.i guess it depends on how bad you what it.

no photo
Mon 09/03/12 09:35 AM
not sure never been ask that before.i guess it depends on how bad you what it.

no photo
Sun 09/02/12 09:26 AM
no i dont play head games,like must people on this site.you think why not give it a shot nothing to lose.

no photo
Sat 09/01/12 09:03 AM
is there any single ladys that want to meet.

no photo
Tue 08/28/12 07:45 PM
why do so many people play games with online dating