Community > Posts By > Bobbie419

Bobbie419's photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:41 PM
Get a lawyer. You have parental rights

Bobbie419's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:41 AM

The day i would do over. is the dad my dad was murdered. i would redo that day over. casues he was murdered. and a drive-by shooting and he was not in a gang. he was shot 3 timez in the head. not intended for him. i would redo that day over. tell him stay theover nite at my grandfathers house that day. on new years! and i would still have my father. to talk to and jole around, go place. and have my best friend back here with me!!!:smile:
I'm so sorry to hear of you dads death.:cry:

Bobbie419's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:39 AM

Somewhere around March of 99...someday around there I got hit by a car and died...reason? Well honestly, to die again.
So sorry to hear that:cry:

Bobbie419's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:38 AM
It will happen again, just be patientflowerforyou

Bobbie419's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:16 AM
You haven't been looking hard enough.

Bobbie419's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:35 PM
Everyone I met here so far are great friends. Doesnt matter to me if I hook up or not.

Bobbie419's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:27 PM

Dear just friends

This is a letter to all my friends to let you know the new picture you see is the happiest woman in the world...I have recently gotten engaged to the most loving caring man I have ever known.
His name is Gary and I call him cowboy. After close to a year of talking dating and living on phone conversations we are going to get married!! I am so thrilled and very happy to share this news with you all.
Everyone here has been so kind and supportive during my writing time here on the site.
For so many of you who have become my friends I say thank you.
It is my pleasure to tell you we met on the internet on an actual dating site and we werent even a match. But hes persistant and adoreable and I cant wait to start our life together.
So for all you "hopefuls" looking for love-IT is possible.
Just wanted to take in minute and share that wonderful news
and tell you all how special you are to me.
Keep writing and sharing all that talent.
You probably wont see me but Ill never forget any of you.
I will try to check in in a few days and see your comments but Ill be gearing up to move to Florida to be with my man!!!

Big smiles-love
Tressia
Good luck to you !bigsmile
Some people have all the luck.

Bobbie419's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:25 PM

Dear just friends

This is a letter to all my friends to let you know the new picture you see is the happiest woman in the world...I have recently gotten engaged to the most loving caring man I have ever known.
His name is Gary and I call him cowboy. After close to a year of talking dating and living on phone conversations we are going to get married!! I am so thrilled and very happy to share this news with you all.
Everyone here has been so kind and supportive during my writing time here on the site.
For so many of you who have become my friends I say thank you.
It is my pleasure to tell you we met on the internet on an actual dating site and we werent even a match. But hes persistant and adoreable and I cant wait to start our life together.
So for all you "hopefuls" looking for love-IT is possible.
Just wanted to take in minute and share that wonderful news
and tell you all how special you are to me.
Keep writing and sharing all that talent.
You probably wont see me but Ill never forget any of you.
I will try to check in in a few days and see your comments but Ill be gearing up to move to Florida to be with my man!!!

Big smiles-love
Tressia

Bobbie419's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:18 PM
To be honest you dont look your age at all and your very honest and direct.
I love those scenic pics.. Good luck

Bobbie419's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:12 PM
Amen sooo beautiful to know Him

Bobbie419's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:52 PM

some of you may have noticed iv not been about as much as usual, but you may not have noticed at all laugh

I got chatting with a girl in Canada, actually, right over the west side of Canada... quite a trek from the UK. We got on real well so i decided to take a flight over, and spent 10 days there. (10 hr flight to Vancouver, then a 1h30 flight from vancouver). We got on really well and i even got on great with her daughter (3years old). I'm not really used to children so i wasn't sure how things would be, but it was all good.

It was hard having to leave to come back here. She had tears, and me, being a guy, put on a brave front and so on. 26 hours later (waiting at airport, time zones etc) and i was back home and ready to go back to my normal life and my career.

I had a bit of a freaky time about a week or so after i got back. I got scared. Could i really do this? I lost confidence in myself and felt i couldnt do this. I avoided her messages, put a distance between us, built my self defence wall. Eventually i spoke to her about it and basically said that i didnt think i could do it. Cue more tears etc.

I realised that really, it was just me being scared of the whole situation. I'm not the most open of people, and that didnt help, as i wasnt communicating how i felt. I spoke to her again and opened up about why i said what i did, and that i didnt mean it, and my fears and so on. I'm glad i did, but i know that open-ness is one of my weaknesses that i have to work on. So we're back to being happy again!

Here's the thing, i really feel that i should be there. I've been working hard on my career over the last few years, up for a promotion over the next week and so on. I'm ready to throw that in (work in that line doesnt seem to come up in her city) and make the big brave leap! I'm staying in my job here for at least the rest of this year, they're letting me do various trade certifications that are globally recognised and will hold me in a stronger chance should the right job opportunity arise.
I'm not sure HOW to pick up and move countries. I may even have to just do it and be an illegal for a period of time. Marriage is not an optional way around it, as she is currently married/seperated, and he's going to drag that out for the full duration!

so thats where im at presently!
Sounds complicated to me! Why cant you just wait until she is DIVORCED first before moving there??flowerforyou
I agree wait until shes divorced. She could be on the rebound. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Bobbie419's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:34 PM
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH HER ALSO.

Bobbie419's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:47 AM
My prayers are with you.

Bobbie419's photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:40 AM
Hi and Good afternoon to you !

Bobbie419's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:25 PM

:heart: love YOU:heart: love
I bite , growl and scratch

Bobbie419's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:13 PM

Can it be more than one?:smile:
if so *all my friends*
sure, pick who you want.

Bobbie419's photo
Tue 03/18/08 03:09 PM
If you had the chance to meet up with a JSH friend. Who would it be?

Bobbie419's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:28 AM

Nascar? And you wonder why he doesn't do laundry/dishes/cook. And he only talks about music? Wouldn't that be difficult, if you were discussing the mating rituals of wombats? You asked him to clean up, but didn't specify the how exactly you wanted him to help. He did help somewhat, just not as much as you had hoped. So I say you sit the boy down and air your grievances like you have here, and see if he's willing to acknowledge and at least try and change.
Good answer

Bobbie419's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:32 AM
"Always and Forever" by Luther Vandross. I hum that all the time.

Bobbie419's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:47 PM

The term was gangsta and was never applied to any particular race...

Now why would you assume I was speaking about race? Perhaps I was speaking of a specific culture or generation? Hmmm... indifferent

i think when you say "WE dont talk like that" you mean we as in african americans. and of course lots of people use ebonics, its just aform of speach. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

same thing if i said hey everyone show off your spanish speaking skills.. you dont see spanish people saying we dont all speak spanish...

oh god now my head hurts

Spanish language is not called spanish. It what americans call it. I wish i could spell the word and if anyone knows what i'm talking about. It's called something like casteana?
is it Castilian