Community > Posts By > VampLest

VampLest's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:28 PM
As much as i Love living in the country it makes it really hard to find a date.

VampLest's photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:31 PM
not a basketball fan...Im sorry.

VampLest's photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:29 PM
I thought this might be a good way to see who all is out there so im a fan of...Nascar-Dale Jr., NFL-Cleveland Browns, College anything-OSU! and lastly MLB-Cleveland Indians

VampLest's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:25 PM
There are so many and All for Love is up there from the 3 Muskateers soundtrack but i think my all time fav is...Everything I Do, I do it for you by Brian Adams on Robin Hood Soundtrack

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:59 PM
Its a hard time at least for me at this time of year...so to all who are honest and loyal and deserve it I say to you Happy Valentines day...

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:47 PM

No band atm just me and my other guitarist friend getting together at open mics and what not to play just fun.
Have you ever listened to the band "Alter Bridge"

Alter bridge the remaining memebers of creed after scott stapp(or w/e his name was) left..i actually enjoy them its good solid music.

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:46 PM
I saw cradle live it was awsome..ive met and seen bodom live again awsomeness. well i think imma head out for awhile but feel free to shoot me e-mails and we can converse your all cool to me.drinker

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:43 PM
No band atm just me and my other guitarist friend getting together at open mics and what not to play just fun.

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:41 PM
I listen to a lot...anything from AcDC to Children of bodem...Sex Pistols to Good Charloette im eccentric and a guitarist so the more bands i listen too the more i pick up.

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:37 PM
Who out there likes rock and/or metal? Im kinda bored and havnt gotten any messages on here so kinda lonely although i just joined today. So all you metal chicks,punk girls,goth girls and Rocker chicks hit me up.

VampLest's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:17 PM
Im new to this site and so far it seems pretty cool. I live in Ohio USA and would lke to meet some sweet honest women to hang out with and see what happens.