Community > Posts By > HealingTouch

HealingTouch's photo
Sun 08/02/20 11:00 AM
Been a researcher of this topic since 2000. My interest was due to my life long connection to extraterrestrial contact. Been going on in my family bloodline for generations.
I was part of their hybridization program and incubated dozens of children for them. They would take me- impregnate me. Take me again - to take the fetus at approx 3 months of pregnancy. At the time this was happening I was so afraid. I never wanted to believe this but I use to feel the baby inside my stomach. I went to doctors - I was virgin so they next tested me for pregnancy but I was having the symptoms of — a child at 11 year old doesn’t lactate — or have movements in her tummy.
As the years went on the experiences didn’t stop but I was recalling more and more memories. I have vivid memories of being on a stretcher like table and waking up during procedures.
In 1994 I met the children. In 1995 I had my first earth child and he is such an amazing man. As a child he was so advanced and blew the scales of IQ tests. Reading and writing when he was 2 years old. Speaking in complete sentences by the time he was 15 months old. Potty trained at 1 years old. He was so amazing and yet the Canadian education system wouldn’t allow me to put him in special schools for advanced children. Wish I had the money to then.
Anyway. I’m not the only one in my family to have these experiences. I have a cousin who currently live 20 blocks away and she and her children are going through all this. It hasn’t been all negative but many aspects of our family connection is. We never signed up for this. We never gave our permission. It has caused trauma and PTSD and thankfully through Reiki I was able to overcome the fear of this. However of the dozen or so experiences I do remember there are probably a lot more that is blocked from my memory.
Writing a book. I have over 100 friends of researchers who know me by name. I’ve been invited to speak at conventions and I’ve done radio shows to share my life experiences.
This is very real. And if anyone wants to learn more about the hybridization program can google search or watch the documentary called : Extraordinary: The seeding.

HealingTouch's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:45 AM
I’m a life long experiencer of extraterrestrial contact. It’s followed my family blood line for generations. Used for the hybridization program I recall dozens of experiences related to this. Through the years I’ve also overcome the fear and trauma of this life of being taken and used against my will, however it’s opened me up to other realms of inter dimensional travel and experiences. Now I’m a reiki master healer. Highly intuitive and can see right through lies as the intuition and empath abilities heightened through the years of being an energy worker. I’ve cleared spirits from homes, I can help you find inanimate objects that you’ve lost.