Community > Posts By > Don Lopez moya

Don Lopez moya's photo
Tue 08/04/20 10:02 PM
His*

Don Lopez moya's photo
Tue 08/04/20 10:01 PM
It’s really about franchise and monopolizing on the specify market, oh and knowing how to tax evade such as Elon musk collateralizing is assets without losing it or Jeff going to cheaper places with tax haven implement just for him do to “jobs” which are simply not career worthy.

Don Lopez moya's photo
Tue 08/04/20 09:58 PM
If you have any questions please ask.

Don Lopez moya's photo
Tue 08/04/20 09:53 PM
I don’t wish to be a critical but has any one even dare to question if cellular frequency does effect the body. it’s a fact the body heart has an electrical field of six feet. In addition, to the fact I’m been testing to see if it does work on the body and devices to see the effects. As a result, the EMF D. Does work but the extend to most cellular wave lengths and not much effective to short wave lengths (WiFi, phones) and it does seem to show effect as my sleep requirements has reduced by a 2-3 hours. There are multiple factors that could result why the body is more fatigue during the night but I’ll simply leave this, “Without questions, there is no learning”

Don Lopez moya's photo
Sun 08/02/20 08:31 AM
Shown*

Don Lopez moya's photo
Sun 08/02/20 08:30 AM
I’ve created a emf Disruptor by creating magnetic field by using coils in which have perpetual magnetics distort it. This has show to improve sleep, fatigue, and would presume stress. I’m currently, designing one that will be placed under my bed to further amplify the effects on the my body.