Community > Posts By > zigzag

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 10:17 PM
Edited by zigzag on Sat 05/13/23 10:25 PM
Don't do rumours. Just leave them on the back shelf in my mind. It can eat you from the inside out. He said this. She said that. Really who gives a toss. Rumour as it Putin got his finger hovering over the big red button. Am I bothered no. Cos if he dose do it. I know my home and garden will look as good as yours

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 09:53 PM
1) My little yorkie dog :heart:
2)12.15 Fri afternoon = 2 days off :thumbsup:
3)payday = life go's on drinker flowers

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 09:11 PM
1) Don't kick today. What you might have to kiss tomorrow
2) Love a lot. Trust a few. But aways paddle your own canoe
3) When another man steals your woman. Let him keep her. This one works both ways lol

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 08:49 PM
Don't mind tats. It's piercings that get me. especially on the face. walking round like they fell into someone fishing tackle box

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 08:21 PM
Like to play farm sim 22. Find it a destressing game. couple of hours on that. chills you out

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 02:32 PM
Mary go's into hospital for a pee flap reduction job. Next day she's coming round from her op. and a nurse walks in the ward. And shouts welcome back to the real world Mary you have had your op all went well. You got three lovely cards with three beautiful bunches of flowers. Mary asks who are the first lot from. Nurse replies there from your husband. Wishing you well and can't wait to get you home. Then who are the 2nd lot from nurse replies there from the surgeon who done the op wishing you a speedy recovery. Then Mary says well who are the 3rd lot from. Ha replies the nurse there from Patrick down in the burns unit. Thanking you for his new ears.

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 02:01 PM
Lonely to. And yes I'd give you my last Rolo. To cheer you up a bit lol

zigzag's photo
Sat 05/13/23 01:43 PM
Really you just don't go there with a woman . Things like that happen when the time is right. frustrated

zigzag's photo
Sat 09/05/20 01:40 AM
they just found out there only notch on the bedpost and not in that sort of relationship they thought they had