Community > Posts By > CulinaryGirl21

CulinaryGirl21's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:57 PM
James and Jackie:

From James:

Jackie and I are totally in love with eachother. It was love at first sight for me, and after we got over the nerves, which took about 15 minutes, we found we had alot in common. Now four months later i'm finding myself even more in love with her and I see myself as the luckiest man on earth to have found such an amazing woman to share my life with.

From Jackie:

My name is Jackie, i'm 21 and live in florida. I joined Just say hi on a whim, and started looking and talking with a few people, not really looking for anyone, I had messaged James and hadn't planned on hearing anything, to my surprize I did along with a phone call 5 minutes later, I didn't plan on finding anything or anyone, especially not love, James and I have been dating for almost 4 months I care for him, and awake everyday knowing he cares for me too, we have made life plans and goals together, and will be moving in together soon, I love him and although we are apart I know we will be together soon.
Thankyou JSH,
James and Jackie
PS: we are engaged

CulinaryGirl21's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:21 PM
hey, new to the site wanted to put myself out there, looking for more of a relationship, but always willing to add more friends, i'm 21 and live in ocala, my name is jackie.:wink: