Community > Posts By > fourtrebles

fourtrebles's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:26 AM
Thanks again to all of you for the warm welcome! I'm working on getting into the forums... lol
Hope you all had a wonderful V-Day!
hugs!
Jen

fourtrebles's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:59 AM

this is a great post..i wil join you on this one hun...im a curvy girl and dam proud of it too

I'll second that!! Too bad I'm straight cause there are some fine ass women in this forum! LOL flowerforyou But know there is that special someone out there for each of us that knows how to treat ladies like us!
Happy :heart: Valentines :heart: Day :heart: All!!

fourtrebles's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:06 PM
Welcome! I'm a newbie as well so welcome to the site!

fourtrebles's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:10 PM
Another proud single Mommy here!! love

fourtrebles's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:07 PM
Hey all! I'm a fairly newly single full time Mom and all of my friends are all married or otherwise occupiedsad . Would love to meet some other single Mom's in my area to hang out withdrinker, do girls nights out, commiserate with, etc. So if you are interested, let me know!!
Have an awesome day!
flowerforyou

fourtrebles's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:06 AM
Thanks all and congrats to Cenasgirl!! Nice to know that folks are having some luck! Or maybe just getting lucky! HA HA blushing
Gotta run, have a meeting with my soon to be employer this morning. Gotta finagle salary, etc... keep your fingers crossed!!
Have a great one! :heart:

fourtrebles's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:04 AM
I'm here! Where is everyone located at?! Kind of hard to tell just from the little pics of everyone.... I'm in Southern Cali... South OC to be more exact....
Hope ya'll are having a great day!!

fourtrebles's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:00 AM
Just joined today... Looking around and seeing who's out there. Am looking for a local guy to spend time with, get to know each other, etc. Never know what the future holds right?? So let's live life until we figure it out!
Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!