no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:52 PM

u know what cures a headache ................... sex

Not all the time! grumble
feel better soon.
tc and ttyl

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:49 PM
Kyman I am sorry to hear about you being ill and the tornado.I live in Mt Washington.We had wind damage but nothing major.They say your town was shut down!I am going to the race in Daytona.My first race live and Im so excited I could $hit my pants~LOL~
I dont know much about all the drivers except seems Im a liker of the underdogs~you hate um Ill like um~I always thought Jeff Gordon was a little gay but very cute~I pull for him so~dunno.
Sorry to hear about your friend and I just joined today~I didnt know her but, Ill stop Sunday and say a little prayer for her kind sir.:wink:
Hope you get to feeling better soon and Get that tornado mess cleaned up.bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:23 PM

I agree, Lying seems to be an epidemic on here lately!!!

Its an epidemic everywhere! All we need to do is remember this is the net and if you take away the keyboard and the monitor,half the people here on this site and many many more would never talk to you.Sad things are like that but thats life.We hope in our day that eventually we'll come to weed out the players and at 50,I still have a hard time but its getting sooooooooo much easier.I dont have a life so i am online alottttttttttttt!
Fake photos too.Whats up with that $hit?Im old NOT blind!glasses
Hate the game not the player I suppose! huh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 01:17 PM
Thanks one and all for the welcome!My name is Makenzie and its my pleasure Im sure!
Dont know exactly what, other then good friends and a hot cup of joe(or bill~ george~ john~ you get the message) LOL what Im looking for but, if its out there~rest assured,Ill find it.Thats how I am!
bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:50 AM

Cannibalism is so in today laugh laugh laugh

I wanna eat Madamx :tongue:

ROFLMAO..Brian..dude..Madam is like the Everlastinggumstopper (from Willy Wonka) .. you lick, you lick, you lick and she never fades away!!! noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

OMG, just what I've been looking for bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lick slurppppppppppppp bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:29 AM

C0u|d U imagin3 if 1 ta|k3d thiz way a|| th3 tim3? 1t w0u|d mak3 U Crazy!

what if I talk liked this all the time~~~
I :heart: you! smooched yummmmmmmm :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:27 AM

Like what was said earlier, I hate when people use text message crap when they write to you, it's like would it kill you to speak proper english for once or did you forget how too....

I don't even use those stupid abbreviations even when I'm actually texting, lol.
...but now my thumb muscles are way overdeveloped. laugh

I hear ya !!! youre funny as ****!!! laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:23 AM
Well~that one sucked! Didnt work out like I had intended for it too~anyway~Hey everybody~Makenzie here~new today and from KY!
LQQKING for a fella to go to the fair in August so keep me in mind.:wink:
Dont sweat it~ill pay my own way.LOL

tc N ttylflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:19 AM
A little of both I think! laugh

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 08:51 AM
Edited by RaindropsNMoonlight on Mon 02/11/08 08:52 AM
Just signed up and I am looking forward to meeting new people.I am in Kentucky and although Id love to find my MR RIGHT,I am here for just friends right now.If it turns out I meet him,thats even more better.I dont have a photo on yet because I just simply dont have a good one~I aint gonna lie~Soon though~ I am working on it now!
Pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking to you!

drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

1 3 Next