no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:23 PM
:heart: I came in a few days ago to be matched but after getting no response from the match maker herself and thinking this might be for *Lesbians only*(no offense)I decided to match myself. I just wanted to let you know that I emailed rockinbass(after searching thru many many profiles,he was my #1 choice) on my own ..he replied..we chatted on yahoo and then on the tele til 4am this morning ...were planning to meet and hopefully fall madly deeply and passionately in love!!! we'll be back with more updates...:heart:

Good luck and Ladies and Gents...Wish us well! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:09 PM
~I wish I could get my TINY A$$ car out this danged snow we got~~sad

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:01 PM
Easy Greasy!!
Whats wrong with you?

flowerforyou here ..sit down and Shut up!

that was a joke...calm down!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:51 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hang in there girl! things seem tough and im sure they are.I cant say I know what you are going thru cos I dont.
Hugs and prayers are with you peachie!!!

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:48 PM
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! blushing

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:37 PM
I love Nascar but OMG! Its like a BIG soap opera! those damn fellas...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!Tony & Kurt..always something with those 2.

Im headed to DAYTONA!!!drinker

See ya when I get back and Im a Jeff Gordon fan.
*sticks her tongue out and runs like hell*

no photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:28 PM
Hope you have better luck then I did.New here too but site is NOTHING like I thought it would be! grumble

good luck!bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:19 PM
Is this a Match site for lesbians? Ive requested a match and well guess what?
you walked all around me Girlfriend!
Doesnt sound like anything id be interested in after further reading but thank you!yawn

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:13 PM

thanks for the info.

theres no way i could put up with it.

you know what? its hard to deal with specially when your head feels like it will pop straight off your head but you have to sometimes~go to your dr~if he doesnt satisfy you,go to another~and another~do what you have to do to get relief!
It took me abt 11 Drs and 2 yrs to finally be able to tolerate them.
BOL to you!drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:39 PM
Introduction
Date updated: February 08, 2007
Content provided by MayoClinic.com
A cluster headache is one of the most painful types of headache. It's also distinctive in ways other than the severity of the pain. A striking feature of cluster headache is that the attacks occur in cyclical patterns, or clusters - which gives the condition its name.

Bouts of frequent attacks, in what's known as cluster periods, may last from weeks to months, followed by remission periods when the headache attacks stop completely. The pattern varies from one person to another, but most people have one cluster period a year. During remission, no headaches occur for months, and sometimes even years.

Fortunately, cluster headache is rare. The condition is more common in men. Cluster headache can affect people at any age but is most common between ages 20 and 40.

Although cluster headache attacks are extremely painful, they're not life-threatening. Treatments can help make the attacks shorter and less severe. In addition, preventive medications can help reduce the number of headaches.

I have cluster headaches also but mine are from a car accident I was in several years ago.I dont get proper blood flow to one side of my brain.I use 100% oxygen and I take topamax(mostly prescribed for seizures) and I do trigger point injections into my brain on the target side.
Both are costly however,Most insurance companies will pay for the oxygen and triggers but not the topamax.
I have had this condition for 5 years.my remedy is rest and relaxation(or as much as possible)and you may just have to learn to deal with it!
sorry but thats how it is!
good luck to you and I hope it works out!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:25 PM

Before I show you any love I have a question for you?

Why is it that you say on your profile that you will not chat with someone who has no photo, yet you have none of your own???huh huh huh huhhuh

If you read the entire profile I stated I have one to SHARE!bigsmile
To be exact~I used the term TRADE! blushing
i love to trade:heart: :heart: smokin

PHOTOS!! :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:19 PM
Edited by RaindropsNMoonlight on Mon 02/11/08 03:20 PM

Before I show you any love I have a question for you?

Why is it that you say on your profile that you will not chat with someone who has no photo, yet you have none of your own???huh huh huh huhhuh

If you read the entire profile I stated I have one to SHARE!bigsmile
To be exact~I used the term TRADE! blushing

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:13 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :heart:

Hi Linnie:wink:
hey lady i sent ya a msg flowerforyou smokin :heart:

me? when? Didnt get anything!sad
I knew this would get moved.I was having a hard time deciding if it was chit chat or hard to decide..duh! if its hard to decide............................!grumble

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 03:08 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :heart:

Hi Linnie:wink:

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:58 PM
Edited by RaindropsNMoonlight on Mon 02/11/08 02:59 PM

Hello and thanks for reading this! I am a VERY loving guy and serious about going from endless cyber blah blah to heraing the sound of your voice and the feel of you next to me. Distance should not be an issue-if you are serious then we will get together! I enjoy slow dancing, the "Tango", kisses,hugs and yes making love with LOTS of feeling-knowing we will be together again and again! I have lots of interests so breathe easy, I will not"smother" you if you desire to get your hair done,shop or just unwind by yourself. If passion and giggles are your game,-you found me!

Vince

~Not motifying but I do have a question~
Does the getting your hair done &shopping come with money?bigsmile
HEY! hadda ask!grumble

Oh yeah~and good luck to the both of yas! :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:53 PM
Show me some love here.:heart:
Ewwwww~That sounded really desperate.sick

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:41 PM
hmmmmmm~
Cause I choose to be! bigsmile
And I might be a bit too old fashioned and picky.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:38 PM
drinker
congrats!
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:34 PM
OK~HOOK me up! bigsmile

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:28 PM
Ive never been down this road but I have a feeling that anyone,male oe female with 1/2 a brain, surely to gosh will know.The heart dont lie!
huh
I think I would but then Im smart that way! bigsmile