Community > Posts By > BrandyJoLea

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:34 PM
You are a very good looking guy, you shouldnt delete your account.. I think you could find a really nice girl on here.

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sun 03/23/08 05:14 PM
I like your poem. :smile:

BrandyJoLea's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

BrandyJoLea's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:57 PM
I havent been on this site long so I didnt know ya'll but Welcome back! You 2 look very happy. :smile:

BrandyJoLea's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:39 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh :smile:

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:24 PM
...because thats what I'm talking about...lol

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:23 PM
there is a 24 hour jackass takeover on MTV right now.. Thats what we are talking about right?...

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:16 PM
drinker It rocks!! drinker

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:14 PM
hello!! drinker

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:00 PM
:smile: drinker laugh laugh laugh drinker :smile:

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:38 PM
drinker Here!! drinker

BrandyJoLea's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:06 PM
happy drinker

BrandyJoLea's photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:20 PM
Good Night!!:smile: :smile:

BrandyJoLea's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:47 PM
The first question every guy has asked me is what I am looking for in a guy... well here it is...

♥ ♥ ♥

I am independent and can make it on my own, but I want someone to keep me company while I chases my dreams. I just want to be loved for who I am, not for looks alone, but for my flaws, my strengths, my weaknesses, my personality, my clumsiness, my wit, for everything that I am and am not. I want someone to recognize how smart I really am and appreciate it. I want someone who can deal with all my moods and someone who will put up with all the crap I am bound to give him. I want someone that will joke around with me and go along with all my crazy ideas, cause God knows I have a lot of them. I want someone who will help me reach all my goals and someone spontaneous enough to randomly get up and take a trip with me whenever I feel the need to get away. I want someone who will surprise me with flowers just because. And someone who will take me skydiving on a first date just because he knows I want to go. I want those crazy, random, adventurous dates that keep me excited and on my toes. I want someone who knows the difference in love and lust and doesnt confuse the two. I want someone who won't lie to me. I want someone that isnt clingy, but I do want him to show me I am important to him. I want someone who can do all these things, but what I needs is someone who cares enough to help me deal with everything I have been through and will go through, someone who will help me let go, someone who will be there to help me become who I am meant to be, someone who can get me to stop holding back, someone who is willing to come in and break my walls down.

:heart: happy :heart:

....is that too much to ask for???

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:46 PM
laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh

BrandyJoLea's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:24 PM

BrandyJoLea's photo
Fri 02/15/08 01:57 PM

BrandyJoLea's photo