Community > Posts By > neversleeps

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:12 AM

that new girl is really annoying. the one with the sunglasses.

agreed. new and already giving me ****

i know right? god she sucks.

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:09 AM
that new girl is really annoying. the one with the sunglasses.

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:05 AM
so listen, i was wondering if anyone around here knows...is there pity in sin city?

because i've been hearing there's not a lot lately, and i just want to be clear.

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:01 AM

Sagging is a manner of wearing pants or shorts below the waist, hanging around the buttock area. This manner of dress is practiced, mainly, by young males. It is closely associated with hip-hop music and fashion, as well as gang culture. It is also common among skateboarders. The punk fashion style is also associated with sagging.

Sagging is said to have its origins in the prohibition of belts among incarcerated inmates, which spread to urban youth as a fashion statement for its 'tough guy' cachet. Other root origins are also male inmates sagging to publicly display that they have had sexual relations with other males. It has less use for the meaning and is now for 'tough guy' public display. Initially worn by Southern California gang members, it became a national phenomenon when gangsta rap artists from Los Angeles became popular in the early 90s.[1][2][3]

In early September, 2007, the city of Atlanta was debating whether to have the fashion statement made illegal under an ordinance sponsored by Council member C.T. Martin. This proposal caused considerable feedback.

In many school districts across the United States, sagging is prohibited.[citation needed] The Virginia General Assembly tried, but failed to approve a law making the sagging style illegal in February 2005.[citation needed] In June 2007, the Town council of Delcambre, Louisiana passed an indecent exposure ordinance, prohibiting people wearing trousers which show their underwear.[4]

ooohhh boooyyy..yous so ignant!

dude, she totally triple dog dared me. you can't turn that down. sorry.

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:59 AM

Sagging is a manner of wearing pants or shorts below the waist, hanging around the buttock area. This manner of dress is practiced, mainly, by young males. It is closely associated with hip-hop music and fashion, as well as gang culture. It is also common among skateboarders. The punk fashion style is also associated with sagging.

Sagging is said to have its origins in the prohibition of belts among incarcerated inmates, which spread to urban youth as a fashion statement for its 'tough guy' cachet. Other root origins are also male inmates sagging to publicly display that they have had sexual relations with other males. It has less use for the meaning and is now for 'tough guy' public display. Initially worn by Southern California gang members, it became a national phenomenon when gangsta rap artists from Los Angeles became popular in the early 90s.[1][2][3]

In early September, 2007, the city of Atlanta was debating whether to have the fashion statement made illegal under an ordinance sponsored by Council member C.T. Martin. This proposal caused considerable feedback.

In many school districts across the United States, sagging is prohibited.[citation needed] The Virginia General Assembly tried, but failed to approve a law making the sagging style illegal in February 2005.[citation needed] In June 2007, the Town council of Delcambre, Louisiana passed an indecent exposure ordinance, prohibiting people wearing trousers which show their underwear.[4]

I dare anybody to call you ignorant.

double dog dare me and i might go for it.

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:50 AM

so much of me is sagging, I don't think it would be fair of me to tell a guy what he should have sagging.

hahaha
best response ever

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:43 AM

never sleepsdevil dont use that word around me on a nite like this

what bummer? oh waaaiiitt..you mean...

neversleeps's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:35 AM
my night blows too. bummer.

1 2 3 4 6 Next