Community > Posts By > facetiousmommy

facetiousmommy's photo
Sun 02/10/08 10:07 PM
Drifter,

The truth is, most people, including me, say they want the truth, but truly can't handle the truth. I, personally am blatantly honest and only expect it in return. Yes there are moments when white lies, ommissions, and tact is entailed, but overall, I just want the honest truth.

As for women who are sexually explicit, its a double edged sword. We like to think we are of the times, so we can play the men games, but most women find it offensive when they play back. I know for myself, who in all honesty is a perpetual resident of the gutter, is conversing with a guy, I like it to be balanced, flirtatious, and friendly. However, although I can be a walking pervert, I do find it irksome when all a guy can discuss is sex, sex, and did I mention sex. For myself, I need to be mentally stimulated before the sexual talk and play is even going to commence. My only advice to you regarding these women, is take the careful approach. Or ask them how explicit you can get...that way when they act the fool, you can remind them that you asked what the boundaries were.

Last, your issue about working. As long as you find time for yourself, your social life, and your family, it really doesn't matter that you work 40 hours a week or 60 hours a week. While I will admit, the ideal man will only work that 40 hours, in the real world, it does not pan out that way.

In truth, it just sounds like you find a bunch of immature, juvenile, spoiled little brats who want to play grown up. They aren't worth your time...move along...and let someone else deal with their bull****.

amber
facetiousmommy