Wed 10/29/08 08:02 PM
good evening

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 01:29 PM
Any solid surface will dopitchfork

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 10:19 AM

Can you Bad Girls handle medevil

Piece of cake love....hmmmmmm ok do I say what I really want to or bite my tongue.....ok spit it out...lol.....there is a particular bad girl who sooooo adores the updawg.....wonders if updawg knows who that could be.

I know I have no shame....

Well is that so...whom would that be?

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:57 AM
Can you Bad Girls handle medevil

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:36 AM
Look at me....(I hope this chair does not fall over backwards)

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:34 AM
Is this scary or what

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:48 PM
Im out folks
waving

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:41 PM

Princess I am after bambi's Dad!!!!! I am sorry tho!!!! I remember you don't like that kind of stuff,,, I will not talk about it again!!!!!!

Have a good nite everyone :smile:

don't be sorry Danny, I say to each their own... If you didn't hunt them they'd populate too much, I know it needs to be done...

Like Um.................rabbits, yeah rabbits

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:40 PM
Hey if Boone Pickens says do it, then do it. He is the voice of Energy.

Who do you call if there is a oilfield fire?

What did EF say?

What did Buffet say? Buy american, now is the time.

I agree oversight is needed in many places, problem is that involves gov. and those people dont know efficiency or work ethic, or anything else.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:35 PM

You will Updawg,,,, I took one and my friend got one about 10 min's after I did and yes his was bigger!!!! A 7 point and me with a 4 point...
:smile:

better eating than a big deer...hey doesnt arkansas have a reg. that says 5 point minimum. Three and two

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:30 PM
I know alot of people here who are pushing it. alot of cali's dont like either.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:28 PM
yes you have arrivedflowers winking

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:25 PM
Congrats... on the harvested deer.

Maybe I'll get out again soon

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:23 PM
Edited by UplandHunter on Tue 10/28/08 10:24 PM
No maybe I got that wrong...I'll look it up tomorrow.

On energy

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:21 PM
Best wishes

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:18 PM

Yep that's what I'm doing Fire..

Um Updawg, what'd I forget? I know you're not innocent and easily corrupted, I was being sardonic love.. bigsmile

The proposition that makes you go Hhhhmmmm, maybe.

Sorry my mind went right to the gutter...

having trouble with a couple of them... right now voting no on spending more money... we're a mess here and they want to spent hundreds of billions on things that just aren't necessary right now...

the one I am having trouble with is the cruelty to farm animals.. I want to vote yes, but then the no side is saying if you do, the eggs will come from out of state and mexico increasing our chance for salmonella... that makes me a bit nervous...

yes Huevos rancheros in mexico kicked my butt the one time I ate it.

Prop 9...how do you see it.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:14 PM

Our country has had a graduated tax rate for years. I am only saying that I feel that a fair and equitable tax is more easily shouldered by the people who have most benifited by our society and earn extraordinary incomes. Some of those people are recieveing enormouse tax write offs and have benifited greatly by subsidized education and business opportunities that they had at the benifit of tax payers. Porportionally poorer people have always paid a higher share of their income and I see that as grossly unfair.

Dont right offs spur spending?

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:13 PM

Yep that's what I'm doing Fire..

Um Updawg, what'd I forget? I know you're not innocent and easily corrupted, I was being sardonic love.. bigsmile

The proposition that makes you go Hhhhmmmm, maybe.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 10:11 PM
I dont rush either, I just vote everyone out who is up for relection.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 09:56 PM
I dont agree with him being the right choice, but all jokes aside thats neat you met him.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25