Community > Posts By > Tono700

Tono700's photo
Mon 11/12/12 10:58 AM
I have notice that the activities of some few african men have created a nagetive impression on the minds of many people from the west who seek love through online dating sites but i dont think we are all scammers...thats just my opinion.

Tono700's photo
Sun 11/11/12 12:50 PM
Yes i agree with you buddy.....

I can't speak for the REST of the world but.. I only say it when I MEAN it!winking

Tono700's photo
Sun 11/11/12 12:46 PM
I am glad you did notice it.

I had a man close a message, with "love you", after a couple of days on here. laugh Now, the man has not replied back, because I questioned him about a few things. It happens all the time on Date sites. You just have to read between the lines, and know when it is true or not.

Tono700's photo
Sun 11/11/12 12:23 PM
Edited by Tono700 on Sun 11/11/12 12:27 PM
Is so sad to always hear this about africa there are few good once here trying to find love but the odd once will make us all look the same but tell you what just be careful and you will meet a good one who will not even want dime cheers.

I'm so sick and tired of pouring my heart and intimate thoughts out to people who are sitting in an internet cafe in africa, within a week they are devoting their hearts and undying love to me if only I could send them money thru money gram thru a middle man...is there any real men out there looking for something real????

Tono700's photo
Sun 11/11/12 11:53 AM
Why do people say they love you when they know that they do not mean it......is it really necessory to say you love some one and knowing that deep down in your heart that you do not?

Tono700's photo
Sat 11/10/12 01:11 AM

The greatest loss is waste.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waste of time, waste of tnything you WASTE!
exactly

Tono700's photo
Fri 11/09/12 11:27 PM
DEATH is not the greatest loss in life. The
greatest loss is what dies inside while still
ALIVE....from experience

Tono700's photo
Thu 11/01/12 11:57 AM
She catigorically said you ve done nothing wron babe i just want to be alone and that was it.anyway thanks

You only get out of a relationship what you put in. If you put your head up in the stars rather than feet firmly planted on the ground working on your relationship it may have something to do about how you treated your relationship. Instead of being a crybaby about it now look back, and learn; rather than repeat the misery. Good Luck.

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:36 PM

Yes are right they suck

Yeah! Women suck! Wait.....that's a good thing. :tongue: laugh

Yep; us women are all terrible. I am your worst nightmare. pitchfork
yep! Women can make you and distroy you aswell.

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:25 PM
Edited by Tono700 on Wed 10/31/12 03:29 PM
The aftermath stills makes me do not want to think of love again bcos love hurts but i dont wanna use one woman to judge all other women out there but my heart is too inscure at moment maybe only time will help me.

it's not the love that hurts, it's what comes afterward ohwell

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:20 PM
Yes are right they suck

Yeah! Women suck! Wait.....that's a good thing. :tongue: laugh

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 12:14 PM
It will be difficult for me to build that trust again bcos my will be so scared to

Thanks....you are right i feel alot better when am with my friends but get hunted if am all alone.

She took my heart to the stars and droped it on mount evarest i cant explain how i have been hurt with this,this is the most difficult thing i have ever faced she left me without any reason..is that how love can hurt sometimes?

I am sorry to hear this but yes love can hurt you this way sometimes. I hope you will get out and spend time with friends so you can heal. Hope your heart mends soon. flowerforyou

I understand. For some; its hard to be alone as they truly do hurt without that companionship. I know your friends will help you through this.

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 12:03 PM
Thanks....you are right i feel alot better when am with my friends but get hunted if am all alone.

She took my heart to the stars and droped it on mount evarest i cant explain how i have been hurt with this,this is the most difficult thing i have ever faced she left me without any reason..is that how love can hurt sometimes?

I am sorry to hear this but yes love can hurt you this way sometimes. I hope you will get out and spend time with friends so you can heal. Hope your heart mends soon. flowerforyou

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:51 AM
Thats what a real man gotta face to toughen up and face up coming challenges anyway thanks bro....i think is time to step up my game.

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:33 AM
It sucks dude

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:28 AM

Tono700's photo
Wed 10/31/12 11:17 AM
And they do keep their word too that also make them great.

2 Next