Community > Posts By > MISSLOVABLE08

MISSLOVABLE08's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:58 PM
i think the biggest problem in the us is we are steady paying for them to rebuild other countrys when the us is going under they let anyone move over here dont pay taxes so when companys go out of bussiness they buy em n they wonder why the we are low on money here i believe if they wana live here they should pay taxes also what is so diff about them some people is working 3 jobs jus to surport a family of 3 now that is crazy

MISSLOVABLE08's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:51 PM
ok honestly i have to say something you guys are sitting here all in this ladys life when there is more important things going on in this world than another lady using the goverment to live that is a everyday thing ok admit she rather pop out kids than work but what about our states and how bad they are going to hell and he going to rebuild africa when the us needs rebuilding it self or how about the vets that fought for our freedom and is living on the streets while a lady lost a leg flyin and works for white house i mean there is alot more to talk about than some lady poppin kids out aint no diff than people claiming neighbor hood kids to cheat the gov. the us has alot of work to be done days has changed alot what happent to freedom of speech what happen to if you dont believe in things you have the right to say so ..im just saying is that really all to talk about