Community > Posts By > BrandiBug

BrandiBug's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:53 PM
Hey I am back... Had so much fun in the mud yesterday I couldn't resist. :wink: happy

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:53 PM
Hey Zack, nice you joined us...so how has your day been

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:37 PM

Good eve:
Brandi- Nice to meet ya
Celtic- Sorry to hear you've had some bad news
Davey- dang I missed the mud wrestling!!!
Bad
Sharon
WhoIam
Just getting home from working in my classroom since 3p.m. CRAZY HUH!!!!noway noway
Going to heat a bowl of soup and hang in here for a few min. before I "turn in" ("fall into bed"huh ).

Guess I played too hard on my week vacation and it's catching up to me. Then to have to put in such a long eve. prepping for a CSE meeting as soon as I got back to work:tongue:

Nice to meet you too:smile:

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:25 PM
I am back so the party can start againlaugh laugh :wink:

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:06 PM
I am steping out for a minute. See you guys soon

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:01 PM

Brandi, sharon, storm, shadow, celtic, whoiam, you wonderful ladies take care, i need to take care of some things for a bit, look forward to you company soon, and everyone go chunk who and celtic in the mud, they are too clea,laugh flowerforyou

arcade, davey, be cool bros, watch these ladies, they are something else for suredrinker

Nice meeting you:wink:

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:56 PM

Hey peeps, its been a riot, need to go for a little bit, but i'll be back, gotta eat some more, (i'm a growin boy u know) gotta go find a $3.50 sweaterlaugh and a blanky for shadow, an some shampoo and cream rinse for brandis pretty red hair, and change, geez mud,laugh and then i gotta go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,haha, its a secretdevil

Thanks Sharp...you're so sweetsmooched

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:52 PM

crawlin out the pit to the Opposite corner, need a beer and a shower now.....mmmm bad, u got hot waterdevil gotta get clean and get storm some more cashmere,, shadow a new blanky and brandi bug all messy too, whos gonna clean this room up, not melaugh

x:

Yes, I got hot water, towels and I think I have a change of clothes you might be able to wear

Can I get some of that hot water. I am starting to feel dirtyflowerforyou flowerforyou happy

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:39 PM

goes over sit next to sharp got any soda me thirsty drinker drinker drinker

I am joinig Shawdow...I need a beer after all that activityhappy drinker

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:29 PM

Im gonna go get some rest..

good night all...see u guys tommorowflowerforyou

Nice meeting you Jamieflowerforyou

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:27 PM

*working the italian booty like I know how & hands roaming*

devil devil

Work it girldrinker drinker

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:23 PM

Sharp I coming after you!
runnin round the pit now folks, slippin on the mud, gee what a mess, yikes, redhead pursuit, arcade, tag up dude, dont just sit there an laughlaugh

i'm coming sits beer down & run towards sharp to grab his hand & pull him out the pit

Yes you save sharp... I'll stay here and hold em off devil bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
That quite a job...you think you can handle all 3happy happy devil

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:18 PM

runnin round the pit now folks, slippin on the mud, gee what a mess, yikes, redhead pursuit, arcade, tag up dude, dont just sit there an laughlaugh

Sharp loses his balance and falls right in the middle. The redhead takes him down!! Crowd goes wildlaugh laugh laugh

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:11 PM

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:08 PM
I don't hear him compliaininglaugh laugh drinker

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 05:03 PM
I thougth you were suppose to wait 30 mins. after eating before any activity!! laugh Just Kidding I up want in too!

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:50 PM
Thanksflowerforyou

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:46 PM
Hi ya'll. I fairly new and this looked like an interesting with interesting people.drinker

BrandiBug's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:21 PM
Being a people pleaser... and yes people have gotten hurt...you can't please everyone all the time.

BrandiBug's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:20 PM
Thanks for the advise

Previous 1