Community > Posts By > MusicLover247

MusicLover247's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:21 PM
I have so many. But one of my top ten is All For Love by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting.

MusicLover247's photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:40 PM
I think carnations work better for men. I don't know of any guys that would be into getting a rose.

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:14 PM

Ugh, the lady upstairs is doing God knows what (sounds like a rain dance) and I can't watch American Idol. And I am too short for my broom to reach the ceiling to get her attention.grumble grumble

I understand 100% my upstairs neighbor is pounding all the time and they sound quits it sounds like 50 kids are running around all crazy up there.

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:33 PM

what is it??

it's a show about meter maids and dealing with trying to get your car back after it's been impounded.

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:30 PM
Does anyone watch it. I just started watching it a few weeks ago, it's so funny. especially since I've never had to deal with any of that drama.

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:04 PM

this is sad that so many people have been cheated on. What I'm wondering is out of all you who have been cheated on, have you ever cheated on someone?

Not once

finally someone like me. I'm the forever faithful type even if I'm getting played.

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:53 PM

this is sad that so many people have been cheated on. What I'm wondering is out of all you who have been cheated on, have you ever cheated on someone?
Yea, but it hurts more when it done on you. I had funsmokin sad

That's wrong but funny laugh laugh laugh

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:48 PM

MusicLover247's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:38 PM
lies,lies,lies.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 03:12 PM
Dose he live in Colorado? Because I've talked to a co guy on here who said the same thing to me.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:12 PM
LMAO!!!!laugh laugh laugh

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:05 PM
Hvae any of you seen it yet. I ordered it from PPV today it's an amazing movie, I loved it.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 02:02 PM

Happy to say he is now blocked and the number he has for me, I rarely have that phone turned on.

I just worry about him googling your number to get your home address.

This guy has some serious mental issues he's not nearly smart enough to figure out my address. He's real slow and it takes a long time for him to just spit out a simple sentence.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:50 PM
Happy to say he is now blocked and the number he has for me, I rarely have that phone turned on.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:35 PM

The apoxy is permanant. the velcro is itchy

i see. do you have any thoughts on handcuffs and items containing a buckle?

Handcuffs are all good, the duct tape is creepy.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:32 PM

What is it with girls and not wanting a psycho guy? Has a little duct tape ever hurt anyone? At least there wasn't a whip mentioned. devil
I dont get it either. The quality of the tape is so much better now

Maybe the whole duct tape thing was his way of telling me I'm only supposed to listen and not talk.
im sure after a while you would have gotten in to it. Just have to relaxe

A picture of it though? REALLY??? And the whole he just has to dare me to do something?? This needs a mental hospital quick!!
A picture is worth a thousand words, and maybe a thousand bucks on the internet

There is no way this guy is smart enough to make money off a pic like that.

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:28 PM

What is it with girls and not wanting a psycho guy? Has a little duct tape ever hurt anyone? At least there wasn't a whip mentioned. devil

Maybe the whole duct tape thing was his way of telling me I'm only supposed to listen and not talk.
im sure after a while you would have gotten in to it. Just have to relaxe

A picture of it though? REALLY??? And the whole he just has to dare me to do something?? This needs a mental hospital quick!!

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:24 PM

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:22 PM

Hey the whip might be a good thing LOL

MusicLover247's photo
Sun 02/10/08 01:18 PM
Thank you guys!! I'm glad it's not just me that's totally freaked by this guy.

Previous 1 3