Community > Posts By > Delvo71

Delvo71's photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:13 PM
Edited by Delvo71 on Tue 02/05/08 02:17 PM
Kelly I cant offer stability right at this time. But I can offer an unlimited supply of all the catfish and carp you can eat. Plus with all the fishing we'll have a chance to get to know one another. Communication is key.

Delvo71's photo
Tue 02/05/08 02:06 PM
Edited by Delvo71 on Tue 02/05/08 02:09 PM
Hello how are you? A little about me i'm a young 36 yrs old, been married 4 times but also seperated 4 times. During those 4 marriages I have accumalated 9 offspring but luckily I dont have to pay child support since they dont know where i'm at. On a cool friday night you can find me down at the local fishing hole participating in catfish tournaments. Since I dont work or have any income I rely on this as my sole imcome. If I dont win any money for the night at least I catch enough to eat off of for a few days. I dont live at a certain spot per say which is good since I like to travel. One of my favorite pasttimes is visiting different homeless shelters and checking out the facilities. To be honest I think i'm a good catch and I hope you do to, and will allow me to court you to various places about town. If I sound like the type of man you've been dreaming about then please respond and if not, I hope you have a blessed day.

Delvo71's photo
Mon 02/04/08 02:23 PM
Let me know.