Community > Posts By > SmileyToo

SmileyToo's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:11 AM
I think you know you're HOT, Mr Special Forces.

SmileyToo's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:18 AM
go ahead, want to hear from guys and gals. No I'm not Bi but you know ....us gals really dress etc to impress each other....oh you know we all do.

SmileyToo's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:08 AM
Hello everyone, I'm a newby! Have enjoyed reading all your forums.

SmileyToo's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:48 AM
Big Curt is so right. This isn't classified as a religion if you really study it. It's psychological crap. The endgrams are events in your past lives that causes your reactions to today's events. Members go through counseling sessions for mind corrections that hopefully produce different responses. I dated a member, didn't take long to put my running shoes on.

SmileyToo's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:38 AM
Edited by SmileyToo on Tue 02/12/08 09:55 AM

First off, If scientology was even a religious based idea then maybe. But, it no more than a book written by an idiot. I have read Dianetics, Yes. It is nothing more than an elaborate "Pyramid Scheme!" L. Ron Hubbard was actually a very smart man because he knew there was a sucker born every minute. You have got to be kidding me. Scientolgy does not belong in the religious forum's because it is not religion based. It is based on something call endgrams. WTF! LMAO. Get a clue people!

Curt is so right. I am a Christian, worship the one and only God who gives me a freewill to decide to mess up but doesn't hold it against me. Treats me like His kid.