Community > Posts By > EtherealEmbers

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 10:02 PM
i guess all those little old ladies with roll covers have had the right idea all along

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:59 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ok. so over it is.

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:53 PM
I learned when you have it "over" that you end up not using the softer side. So now I only use it "under".

Wait... are you talking about how it's placed on the roll holder, or how I USE it!??

lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:51 PM
altogether "awkward"
yet
completely "normal"
in a "smothering"
kinda make you wanna stab yourself in the eye "sexy" way

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:48 PM
Don't be scared, we only bite when asked. Ok, that's a lie.. there are some more vicious than others, and some people won't ever bite, no matter how much you want them to. Ummmm... don't mind me, I'm sleepy.

uh yeah, welcome to mingle, chat in here a bit and you'll meet lots of colorful people to tickle your funny bone at the very least. drinker

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 09:42 PM

ouch.. what happened to your cheek? that looks painful.

Um from my experience in the world, gay guys often are quite flirty.
Lots of women find it refreshing that they're not a threat. Perhaps you're only mad cuz he was cute?

Im not mad... Like I said before I worked with a guy who is gay and we became the best of friends but he was not one to just _uck with people and their emotions... games and lieing that makes the most beauitful people ugly in my book.....

He's only really a liar in this case if he told you he was straight when in fact he wasn't. If that's the case, then he sucks. However, I'm guessing he only flirted and you assumed he was straight. That doesn't make him a liar, but a tease.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:34 PM
definitely squishy.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:33 PM
Okay, I thought about it.

I think the weirdest thing someone asked me to do was a boyfriend wanting me to tell him (during sex) that I wanted to have his baby and how attractive the baby would be. Of course there were other times he wanted me to call him bad names.

I didn't date him very long. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 07:26 PM
those are very cute. I hadn't seen all of them before. Thanks :)

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:37 PM
I'm no math genius, but that's only 3 ways...

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:36 PM
hmm.... I'll have to get back to you on that one.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:34 PM
Cuz it was free, I forgot, yes but it's not good. I haven't. I just did, is it interesting?

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:31 PM
yes.

be seeing you.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:29 PM
ouch.. what happened to your cheek? that looks painful.

Um from my experience in the world, gay guys often are quite flirty.
Lots of women find it refreshing that they're not a threat. Perhaps you're only mad cuz he was cute?

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:26 PM
oh I thought maybe something exciting was going on.

meh.

oh la.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:24 PM
J.P. & Annadeene Fraley - Little Liza Jane [2:58] - Wild Rose of the Mountain

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:55 PM
4.3oz

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:50 PM
ohh. Maybe you had the same problem I did. If you download the Beta version of Internet Explorer (8, I think), then it makes it so the McAfee screen is blank. I had to go back to IE 7 and then it worked again.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:47 PM
lol.
it hasnt changed color... no discoloration or bruising. its not extremely huge, but it was about 2 sizes bigger than my other hand this morning. i can move it, i have feeling in it, I can still do everything I could before. my entire arm is a little tingly today. Maybe my tennis elbow has progressed to carpal tunnel syndrome.. I dunno.
My hand is almost back to normal size, but I can tell it's still swollen. I don't have insurance, money, or a regular doctor. This is America.. land of the busted wallet. I'm asking here cuz 9 times out of 10, regular people have more answers than doctors... doctors don't know everything!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:35 PM
Yes, I have feeling in it and all around it. The swelling has gone down considerably since this morning when I woke up.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25