Community > Posts By > abmiv

abmiv's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:41 PM
single

abmiv's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:01 AM
I'd love to find the woman I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with. I've even written a poem for her.

I WAIT FOR HER

Have you ever been at the beach at sunset? There is perhaps nothing as beautiful but I hope to find her someday. The ocean pounds the shore with such power, only to bid an almost simultaneous retreat after intercourse with the sand. Perhaps in days to come my heart will pound the same for you. The wind from the sea blows through my hair and sends pleasurable chills througout me. I hope to find the same thrilling chill in her touch. As I walk I see ships in the distance. Could she be on one of them? The sun is falling quickly, much in the way life is passing me by. What if darkness comes before I find her? The sun setting on the horizon seems to be on the other side of the world. Maybe that is where she sleeps. Perhaps she's watching the sun rise as I watch is set. Who knows?
-------ABM IV 5/12/97

That said...where are ya woman?

Sincerely,
brad

abmiv's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:01 AM
I'd love to find the woman I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with. I've even written a poem for her.

I WAIT FOR HER

Have you ever been at the beach at sunset? There is perhaps nothing as beautiful but I hope to find her someday. The ocean pounds the shore with such power, only to bid an almost simultaneous retreat after intercourse with the sand. Perhaps in days to come my heart will pound the same for you. The wind from the sea blows through my hair and sends pleasurable chills througout me. I hope to find the same thrilling chill in her touch. As I walk I see ships in the distance. Could she be on one of them? The sun is falling quickly, much in the way life is passing me by. What if darkness comes before I find her? The sun setting on the horizon seems to be on the other side of the world. Maybe that is where she sleeps. Perhaps she's watching the sun rise as I watch is set. Who knows?
-------ABM IV 5/12/97

Sincerely,
brad

abmiv's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:00 AM

I WAIT FOR HER

-------ABM IV 5/12/97

Sincerely,
brad

abmiv's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:00 AM

I WAIT FOR HER

-------ABM IV 5/12/97

Sincerely,
brad

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:17 PM

OMG I just read his profile - he's kidding, right?

Brad - you're kidding right? No one has that astronomical of an ego with so little to back it up.
yes I just thought this would be fun. I figured some people would take some shots, and I figured I might even meet some funny girls, that wanted to give me hell for doing it.

brad
and I have an astronomical ego...lol

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:17 PM

OMG I just read his profile - he's kidding, right?

Brad - you're kidding right? No one has that astronomical of an ego with so little to back it up.
yes I just thought this would be fun. I figured some people would take some shots, and I figured I might even meet some funny girls, that wanted to give me hell for doing it.

brad

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:33 PM

I'm Ms. Wrong all the way. Good luck!happy

sometimes ms. wrong can feel so right...it's happened to me a few times lol...

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:32 PM

can i have a copy of your bank statement? and your tax return?

2nd date yes. maybe 3rd. depends on how you ask.

brad

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:30 PM
how about miss 90 percent of the time right? lol

abmiv's photo
Sun 03/09/08 04:17 PM
I'm looking for Ms. right. If you'd like to be in the running, send me a note. I look forward to hearing from ya.

brad

abmiv's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:36 PM
Please give me a rating 1-10 1 being crawl back under the rock you came from to 10 never leaving your bed. Please be honest.

abmiv's photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:18 PM

I WAIT FOR HER

-------ABM IV 5/12/97

Sincerely,
brad