PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:56 PM
relaxed

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:50 PM
that baby pic is too cute OC

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:40 PM

Take her to the edge of a cliff, ask her out if she says no, push her over!!laugh laugh laugh .. just joking....

That would be an unforgettable date...:smile: :smile: :smile:

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:09 AM
me too! happy happy happy happy

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sat 02/16/08 09:57 PM
Hey OC....this is Cuppy's daughter. Man, doesn't my mom talk alot???

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sat 02/16/08 05:56 AM
Good morning everyone!! Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good day! happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:29 PM
yeah! she's my auntie. i'd trust her.

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:25 PM
welcome! relax and have some fun! drinker drinker

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:15 PM
Hi. I hope everyone has a happy valentines day. I know that not everyone on this site has a special someone in their life to spend this day with,quite yet, but take the opportunity to take some time for yourself. Who said you can't relax and enjoy yourself today? Read, take a bubble bath, or put on your favorite movie and just relax. After all --you are the most important person you know. And it might be nice to spend some time with you and think of all the things you have to offer in life; to yourself and to others. You are special and deserve to feel that way today. with or without a significant other. You don't need to agree with me. I just thought I would put it out there. I'm just a strong believer that you need to love yourself first before you can let some one else love you.

Have a great day!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:09 PM
everybody---
especially my mom cuppy59 and my aunt osherry

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:02 PM
Hi. I hope everyone has a happy valentines day. I know that not everyone on this site has a special someone in their life to spend this day with,quite yet, but take the opportunity to take some time for yourself. Who said you can't relax and enjoy yourself today? Read, take a bubble bath, or put on your favorite movie and just relax. After all --you are the most important person you know. And it might be nice to spend some time with you and think of all the things you have to offer in life; to yourself and to others. You are special and deserve to feel that way today. with or without a significant other. You don't need to agree with me. I just thought I would put it out there. I'm just a strong believer that you need to love yourself first before you can let some one else love you.

Have a great day!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:53 PM
dear diary,
I hope everyone has a nice valentines day.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:51 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a nice Valentines Day! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:18 PM
wow that was a mouthful. vulture

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:26 PM

it wouldn't be so bad. you're my aunt.

that was directed to osherry

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:25 PM
it wouldn't be so bad. you're my aunt.

PuPPyEyEs's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:29 PM