Community > Posts By > MsJazzy007

MsJazzy007's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:31 PM
I just want to thank EVERYONE for all of their kind words and thoughts. I feel so much better now. It will take time. I am now going to enjoy my life. I am going to take some of you guys advice and live for me and do things that make me happy. I am going to enjoy this single life and live it to the fullest. Life is too short for moping. The days are getting better all the time. I know that I will find that someone that is for me. I haved learned a painful but great lesson these past couple of months. I will be a better person after this. Life is sooooo great!

HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou smooched :heart: flowerforyou smooched :heart: happy happy happy happy :heart: :heart: smooched smooched

You guys send me an email and let me know how you all are doing.

MsJazzy007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:00 PM
Thanks--just being here for me is enough.

Thanks for your post:smile:

MsJazzy007's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:59 PM
Thanks Jill,

You are so right. I am the one with the curtains pulled and crying. I was the one wondering what was so wrong with me. Then FINALLY-the light came on. What was wrong with me was him. I must take this as a life lesson and move on. I will get over this. I will let it go because I dont want it to hold me back from meeting that one that is really for me and will make me happy.

Thanks for your support.

MsJazzy007's photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:32 PM
Hi everyone,

I have just had my heart broken in a thousand pieces and I dont know how to pick up and move on. This person was no good for me. I just need some help with advice with moving on. I am tired of crying and I am tired of being blue. I need to see light at the end of the tunnel. Please help. I consider you all my friends.

MsJazzy007's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:19 PM
Thanks you guys!!!!bigsmile

MsJazzy007's photo
Wed 02/06/08 12:12 PM
Hi there everyone, I am Jazzy and I am from the middle Tennessee area. I am new to this site and it was suggested to me to announce that I was here. I am here looking for friends who I can learn from and who also can learn from me. I love to talk and meet new people. So, take a look and hit me up. I am glad to meet you. :smile: :smile: :smile: drinker