Community > Posts By > funcutennice

no photo
Sat 06/07/08 09:14 AM
All the guys that answered you so far are all full of hot air.All you have to do to make a guy worship at your feet is to show him your tities and rub your nipples to make them hard. He will do anything you want and say anything you want to hear trust me. If you dont believe me you can test it out on me.

no photo
Sat 06/07/08 08:39 AM
The only thing missing in that scenario is me in my birthday suit. When and where babe??????

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:29 PM
Why the mask?

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:28 PM
Moon man, are you still at it with this question?? Thought jupitor would have claimed you by now since mars didnt want you back. How long we gotta listen to this tripe??!! Wheres a good set of delete buttons when you need em. Hey!!! Are all the mods asleep at the switch??? Tribo the tinhead is at it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:24 PM
Why is brandyboy so militant looking? somebody peeing in his coffee when he's not looking??

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:23 PM
As for two women getting together down the aisle, thats why they are always out of bananas at the supermarket.

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:21 PM
If two guys wanna git married only to discover there are no front holes for their poles, well power to them. Maybe they can take turns sticking the old fishing pole up an electrical socket. They should both be able to get charges off of that one

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:17 PM
can you put that thing away, you might hurt yourself!!??

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:38 AM
Awww...dear stylish. you are quite the dish. How come youre not in my harem???

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:35 AM
The reason the guy got kicked out of his sunday school class was because he was bright and knowlegable and asking questions the teacher has no clue about. In other words, the young lad would probably have been a much better teacher than the lunkhead he was stuck with and probably would have researshed and found answers to things he didnt know.
Your welcome

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:30 AM
To know what your boyfriend will look like, just stare at yourself in the mirror and say, "the man I'm finally able to attract will probably be just as ugly as I am."

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:44 AM
in answer to your question yaya, we dont think we could do his job "THAT BADLY"
The fact you think Georpie porgie is some kind of genius means you were probably dropped on your head as an adult

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:36 AM
Nice of you to show us your pic twice gypsy. You really know how to make a guy drool on a stool while eating his gruel getting hard as a mule while your teases are cruel...keep up the hot appearance babe!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:26 AM
Wow, thats pretty impressive, escaping from mars and confusing them with a question so out of this world now jupiter thinks you belong with them. Can somebody puleeeeeeeese put this guy on a spaceship.

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:18 AM
Awww... who's the red head with the nice dentistry!!!!!! Come take a bite outta me girl.

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:13 AM
No, count me in!!!! Earth to mars...we have one of yours amongst us.

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:09 AM
I think your question is off the wall and not interesting at all. They are probably commenting so they wont fall asleep reading what you wrote.

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 12:32 AM
You two babes look mighty tempting, kind of like an overgrown carrot in front of a hungry rabbit. You dont mind if I nibble on you babes in my imagination a little do you? Awwww...on second thought...maybe I just need to get out more

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 12:24 AM
You two babes in that Debbies pic are hot, which mod do I have to hump around here to get introduced to the pair of you

no photo
Fri 06/06/08 12:15 AM
Awww...could anyone tell me who the two hot babes are in that BJ pic and why I dont have their numbers at the very front of my little black book?