Community > Posts By > CherryFizz

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 07:04 AM

bigsmile

:wink::sweat_smile::thumbsup: Hello you!

How ya feeling?

I'm good ..... we'll not good as in behaviourally :smile: but in health and head ...... maybe not head either now that I come to think about it :smile::joy:

I'm fine :smile::joy:🤣 Missed you xXx

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 07:01 AM
Hi Dillydally,
Welcome to the M2 forums!
waving

You obviously have some forum experience.
These forums can be quite amusing.

Some restrictions in this software (most likely on purpose) but its useable.

BBcode tags work for the basics.
URLs won't work unless you remove the 's' from the https.
There's a bbcode pratice thread so you can tell which ones will work or not.

Spoiler, indent, centering are shut off.

800x600 is the standard image size limit to prevent pageview break.

This forum system is open to all members around the world so tact and sensitivity is used in moderating. Think PG13.

Moderators work hard to keep the threads civil. Not all moderation is accompanied by notification. Duplicate threads get locked. Stagnate threads fall away rather quickly so if you have more to say, its okay to add replies.
Once a thread has run its course and not new replies on the subject are made, it can be locked.

More or less you have a worldwide participation so grammar and spelling can be difficult. Subject matter is diverse. Opinions are high and often encouraged.

Not too many bots, flamers or spammers.
The site has connectivity issues sometimes so if you have a large or important post, copy it before you hit submit.

Have fun!
tongue2

Hi Tom :wave: and thanks very much for that! I'll no doubt forget it all in 5 minutes ,but I will just stalk you a bit for reminders , just saying :smile::thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/16/20 09:52 AM
Greg here...newbie...just saying hi and seeing what this is about. However....Dillydally...u are a beautiful woman. Wow...amazing

Hello :wave:Aye me too (as in new) and stalking everyone its seems :rolling_eyes: . And also thank you for the compliment , but please tell the horse I rode in , he's sensitive like that :smile::thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/16/20 09:50 AM
where you from

Where you from ?:thinking:

no photo
Thu 07/16/20 09:49 AM
bigsmile

:wink::sweat_smile::thumbsup: Hello you!

no photo
Mon 07/13/20 05:57 PM
Sleep is for dreaming; awake is for scheming.

Yes I know some women are happy with the basics, but not many.

My observation is that (generally) they go for the guy with the most attractive wrapper, because they look at clothes shoes cars and style, and like to show off to their friends.
The guy in discount store clothes and old car may have a heart of gold, but is not even seen, unless he has some sort of fascinator, loudmouth, funny, or usefulness.

I also think age comes into play in the dating situation , as well as availability . The older one is , the less likely we are to take things so personal , my boys going though this 'dating stage' and by jove the balls he talks just to get a hello , but that's just it a wee hello .

So I'm taking the car and the carats like I'm a vegetarian , you can have the dog :joy:

no photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:45 AM
Because despite all the con's, (pun?) women are nicer smelling, softer, gentler, more pretty, and generally more attractive and nicer to be with than stinky stubbly men, and louse infested animals.

All that and yet we still only want money and cars and stuff :rolling_eyes: However do we sleep at night with such burdens :joy:

Pun accepted :wink:

no photo
Mon 07/13/20 06:33 AM
My question is (after reading all the posts) is : if we wiman only want money and bla bla bla :rolling_eyes: , then how come so many males are on the forums asking for a woman ?! :joy::sweat_smile: Boggles the mind :thinking:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 03:14 PM

New girl here (like an hour old) and thought I would say hello to the forumites old and new , plus see if I'm staying :smile:

This message may destruct in 24 hours :vulcan:

Welcome to M2.

Thankyou kindly :wave:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 03:14 PM
Hello, welcome and best of luck, This dating site has nothing much on offer.
Forums are good though.

Hello :wave: and yes agreed about the forums , although I'm still testing buttons :sweat_smile:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 05:02 AM
Welcome to Mingle waving
Even if nothing else, the forums are good :slight_smile:.

Hello :wave: and that's the only reason I'm here , the forums :joy:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 04:51 AM
laugh eh not need i would say. More like makes life so much more entertaining. drinks drinks drinks

:thumbsup::grin: gotcha , cream tea for me then , its lunchtime :laughing: I'd share but , yi know , I'm greedy and stuff ......

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 04:34 AM
Welcome to the asylum known as mingle.

I wish you the best of luck here.

Hum a lifetime before the self destruction. drinks

Do you need that drink ?! Do I need that drink ?! :sweat_smile:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 04:33 AM
Hello and welcome

Ahh ...... saw the quote button Thank you :sweat_smile:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 04:32 AM
hello there Scotty :wave::hibiscus:

no photo
Sun 07/12/20 04:16 AM
New girl here (like an hour old) and thought I would say hello to the forumites old and new , plus see if I'm staying :smile:

This message may destruct in 24 hours :vulcan: