JulieAnneColeman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:32 PM
hahahaha!! get me a cot too!

JulieAnneColeman's photo
Tue 03/04/08 03:24 PM
well i figure when i had him i was done. my party days were over anyways. i enjoy just chilling with my son. we ended up in the er at 2am lol! he has an ear infection in both ears...sooo he was home on my day off! so laundry and cleaning and taking care of the sick kiddo!! i am not to keen on teenagers babysitting. call me over protective thats kewl! i had one watch him a few summers ago and it was disasterous! she trashed my house and refused to clean up after herself. i can't deal with that again. i prefer adults...i used to do the switch off with other moms...but for some reason going out just wasn't what it used to be. i prefer sitting and reading and watching a movie with my son. if i meet someone they will understand.

JulieAnneColeman's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:00 AM
if she bothers you that badley it's best to just hold your head up high, swallow your pride and walk away!!

JulieAnneColeman's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:55 AM
my sons father left when he was 6 months old...vanished without a trace lol! i feel ya!

JulieAnneColeman's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:40 AM
the problem with that is i work while my son is in school. i am a server at a country club....so getting off work to meet for lunch or anything is out of the question lol. sounds good though

JulieAnneColeman's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:33 AM
ok so i am a single mom living with roommates...yes my son lives with me...and it's driving me INSANE! ok i get up in the AM get my son ready for school, i go to work, i come home and clean...apparently even adults don't appreciate a clean house, then spend the evening trying to be mom and relax. now here is the deal...guys say they are kewl with kids, yet they continuously ask me to go out....which is fine...but at the last min. i mean seriously...if the roomies don't help clean how often do you think they babysit? since november i have gone out to dinner (nothing after) twice. i am always here with a book in my hand taking care of my son and roomies dog...which acts just like my son. sometimes i just wanna scream and pull my hair out!!