Community > Posts By > putreedencis

no photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:48 PM
have you ever visit bali, Its beautiful culture in indonesia

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:24 AM
Well interesting story but i think a couple is like a body if finger is hurt, Head will be hurt mouth will be hurt n another part will be hurt too. Try to be honest each other n share everything what we feel inside

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:05 AM

Don'T be so mad when your heart IS brokenheart ... Life must go on. Well, just Believe From the deepest of your :heart: that true love will come true and make you love and make you blushing and you will be :smile: everyday. I am still trying to find out my true love and i am believing that love is exist and lead me to find the right man who want to sharring all of the heart

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:17 AM
BONJOUR EVERYONE, WHY YOU OPEN IT? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMEONE? FRIEND? SPECIAL ? OK GOOD LUCK, WISH YOU HAVE GREAT DAYflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:01 PM
Don'T be so mad when your heart IS brokenheart ... Life must go on. Well, just Believe From the deepest of your :heart: that true love will come true and make you love and make you blushing and you will be :smile: everyday. I am still trying to find out my true love and i am believing that love is exist and lead me to find the right man who want to sharring all of the heart