Community > Posts By > BlkmatureMan57

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:51 PM

Extra extra read all about this.
Ohio cop who shot, killed kid with toy gun fired from another dept. (VIDEO)
http://www.guns.com/2014/12/05/ohio-cop-who-shot-killed-kid-with-toy-gun-was-emotionally-unstable-and-fired-from-another-department-video/

Funny how your Link doesn't prove your claim!laugh

I might can't write per-say but I can read an understand what I'm reading.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:51 PM
Common now. Why would you hire a police mis-fit? Seems like alot of police departments seek out misfits thats walk among us. Police should be heros to kids an not drity low life mis-fits.
This cop had a proven back ground to be a walking time boomb just a ticking away. He was going to crack as sure as someday it will rain or the sun would shine. smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:05 PM
Extra extra read all about this.
Ohio cop who shot, killed kid with toy gun fired from another dept. (VIDEO)
http://www.guns.com/2014/12/05/ohio-cop-who-shot-killed-kid-with-toy-gun-was-emotionally-unstable-and-fired-from-another-department-video/

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:03 PM

The case is why have a gun happy black hatein cop working around black people. My case is why have a gun happy black cop that hate white people working around white people?
My case an point.

Can you show me where this cop was "black hatin"?

Proof you ask for okay. You saying all white cops have mad love your young black men?
Proof the kid was not pointing the gun at anyone. Fact the child was alone by his self an was shot to death for having fun by a white cop that love young black kids/

Can you show me a pattern?

Or is it racist everyone a white/hispanic/native american arrests a black guy. Is it racist when a soldier shoots someone on the battlefield of a different ethnic origin? If a white guy and black guy apply for the some job, is it racist every time the white guy gets hired?

I agree, kid was not pointing a gun at anyone. No one was running away screaming. Kid did not state he was going to shoot anyone. And, he was just a kid. Cop over reacted and should be held accountable.

That being said; There is no evidence that anyone has produced that points to this cop being racist. And you cannot assume racism without there being multiple accounts.

Cleveland police were allegedly errant in the hiring of one of the officers, who’s application was turned down by the New York City Police Department and who was asked to leave the Independence Police Department after serving for less than a year because he was emotionally unstable and unfit for duty, MSNBC reported.
Hope you feel better now.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 09:45 AM
I can see if someone thats really against Obama did not cash his or her "stimulus checks back in 2009. I pray that nobody ever need Obama Care!
I'm just saying.
Long live the KING!
smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/09/14 06:09 AM

Al Sharpton Stands up for the little man black or white. Its a very dirty job an someone got to do it.
Black kids need to stop giving rednecks reasons to kill an lock them up. Redneck cops need to stop looking for reasons to kill an lock black kids up.
Whats wrong with cops starting after school programs to help kids of color? Ain't no way kids are going to look up to cops after killing there best friends. Police should be heros an not zeros!
Al Sharpton help bring light to darkness in some cases.

Are you sure you would want the kids of color to be involved in after school programs run by rednecks..you don't make that phrase sound like a good thing..are all whites rednecks?.. or just the cops?

Define "Redneck"

When I say a redneck cop I'm saying it in a derogatory manner. A cop thats against black people in gen. You have cool Southern rednecks. As a matter of fact my great grand-daddy was a cool one. smiling. You can have a redneck cop in NYC or los angeles an they might have never been to the south. Not all white Southern police are rednecks. Again you twisting my words. I always grew up thinking police to be super heros to me. I still look up to them an always will. Takes a strong person to risk there life for the better of mankind. I'm a artist an everything I see is beautiful looking.
I just don't think its right to have a person policing people he or she might hate dislike. No not all white people rednecks just like not all black people are goons. Most people are good people. One of my best friends growing up happen to be white. I name my baby girl after his sister. Its just that by me being a black man I can feel the pain of young black kids being killed off an its very sad......

You realize that statistically over 90% of young black males that are killed are killed by another black male.

A few great men have said. You are a product of your environment. I don't think the white young man that kill all them helpless school kids did his sciking misdeeds @ a black school.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 10:58 PM
Edited by BlkmatureMan57 on Mon 12/08/14 11:07 PM

Al Sharpton Stands up for the little man black or white. Its a very dirty job an someone got to do it.
Black kids need to stop giving rednecks reasons to kill an lock them up. Redneck cops need to stop looking for reasons to kill an lock black kids up.
Whats wrong with cops starting after school programs to help kids of color? Ain't no way kids are going to look up to cops after killing there best friends. Police should be heros an not zeros!
Al Sharpton help bring light to darkness in some cases.

Are you sure you would want the kids of color to be involved in after school programs run by rednecks..you don't make that phrase sound like a good thing..are all whites rednecks?.. or just the cops?

Define "Redneck"

When I say a redneck cop I'm saying it in a derogatory manner. A cop thats against black people in gen. You have cool Southern rednecks. As a matter of fact my great grand-daddy was a cool one. smiling. You can have a redneck cop in NYC or los angeles an they might have never been to the south. Not all white Southern police are rednecks. Again you twisting my words. I always grew up thinking police to be super heros to me. I still look up to them an always will. Takes a strong person to risk there life for the better of mankind. I'm a artist an everything I see is beautiful looking.
I just don't think its right to have a person policing people he or she might hate dislike. No not all white people rednecks just like not all black people are goons. Most people are good people. One of my best friends growing up happen to be white. I name my baby girl after his sister. Its just that by me being a black man I can feel the pain of young black kids being killed off an its very sad......

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 06:56 PM

So if three white guys are robbing a bank two black police men are outside the bank...no white cops around for at least 30 minutes...hmmmm seems like criminals would really like this... Lol..:wink:

For sure it would be better if one of the black cops hate white people. Qanted a good reason to kill a white man an if the bank robbers were unarmed.
yeap

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 06:30 PM

Seems a few white people needs the help of Bro. Al aswell.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:14 PM

If this is the facts. Than the whites need to call rev. Al Sharpton!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:02 PM

Really sad!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:00 PM

OK, how come some hasn't provided popcorn for this thread?

You just did an thanx.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:57 PM

Don't get me twisted. I think 98 percent of police are super heros to me. Its that 2 percent of outlaw cops thats sinful no shame in there game whatsoever!
A officer of the law would have put one an one together when he or she first got the call a kid playing with a gun on a playground. A outlaw cop would say to his or herself. Heres my chance to bag me a buck if I get the ups on him!

it's a tragedy that an adolescent got killed.
in all honesty and to be fair, though, kids with guns are just as deadly as adults with guns.
I understand that this was a bb gun. but you're also talking having to assess high risk, high adrenaline situations in a matter of seconds.
I used to work with middle schoolers. I've seen first hand the damage they can inflict on each other. usually by kids of their same background.
I've wept for my students that died at the hands of another student. I've been with crying parents and siblings at the hospital and/or funeral home.
I can't speak for the police or for this child involved, but kids with weapons can be just as deadly

You say you understand.What is it to understand about a white student in denver co shooting an killing like 50 people or better an yet an still. He was taken alive" Not dead but alive. Better yet what about the kid that cut an stabb havf his classmates an again he was taken in alive. Here you have a child playing in a playground with a plastic play gun an not pointing it at anyone. Shot dead as a door-knobb.
Hella no I don't want some redneck that have it out for a black man pulling me over. Stoping my kids.We see what it is doing.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:02 PM

And we all can use seperate bathrooms and live happily ever after!!

Police ain't killing black youth over bathrooms or drinking water!

Right, police are killing black youths because they are CRIMINALS COMMITTING CRIMES then resist arrest or try to kill others. Do you really believe that white police want to kill blacks? Or is that all that you see is race?

Happy you bring that up. A white man bring in 200lbs of cocain in to the USA an a black kid sale it for five dollars in the streets. The black kid get 11yrs in prison. Hum you know the rest of the story.

Then teach your black children to grow up without drugs or crime. It starts at home, not on the street my friend.

Will do an you need to tell your people to stop bringing the shoit in to the USA.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 12:34 PM
Don't get me twisted. I think 98 percent of police are super heros to me. Its that 2 percent of outlaw cops thats sinful no shame in there game whatsoever!
A officer of the law would have put one an one together when he or she first got the call a kid playing with a gun on a playground. A outlaw cop would say to his or herself. Heres my chance to bag me a buck if I get the ups on him!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 12:27 PM

Right, police are killing black youths because they are CRIMINALS COMMITTING CRIMES then resist arrest or try to kill others. Do you really believe that white police want to kill blacks? Or is that all that you see is race?

Happy you bring that up. A white man bring in 200lbs of cocain in to the USA an a black kid sale it for five dollars in the streets. The black kid get 11yrs in prison. Hum you know the rest of the story.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 11:59 AM

Wait.
One.
Damned.
Minute.
Here.

You're advocating "separate but equal", OP?!? surprised

Agreed because the cops ain't killing off white kids. A white kid go nuts in a denver movie house an kill an shoot up to 50 humans. Hes taken in alive fact.
A 12yr black kid playing on a playground an not pointing his play gun at anyone. Hes shot dead an some white people saying add more white cops.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 11:56 AM

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 09:12 AM

One thing for sure it would stop all this killing of the black youth an guys over selling loose ciggs.
Look at the cops who have something against other races being police over them.
You have good police an bad cops an they should police there own kind.

Remember how you Guys howled about Separate But Equal?

I suppose you all will finance the separate Policeforce?
Later we will have an Italian-American Separate Force,then one for the Asian-Americans,German-Americans and so on,and so on,and so on!
No King,it ain't gonna fly!laugh

Asian-Americans,German-Americans are not being killed off like black youth today.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 09:11 AM

One thing for sure it would stop all this killing of the black youth an guys over selling loose ciggs.
Look at the cops who have something against other races being police over them.
You have good police an bad cops an they should police there own kind.

why stop there. Chinese cops for the Chinese.. Latin cops for the Latin's. Muslim cops for the middle east folks.

Each town would have 3-4 police departments.. but wait.. what if you do not know the color of the suspect.. Ahhh... just let him go this time... we'll get him next time.. right?

Great logic you have there.

If it stop the killing. Why not?