Community > Posts By > BlkmatureMan57

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/25/14 02:17 PM

I actually believe the mention of Sharpton would be spin,, in a story about a criminal killing two officers,,,,before taking his own life

laugh laugh

perhaps in mingle world LACK of spin has been redefined as spin,,,drinker

Not when he incited this killing during his million man march. Not to mention this isn't the first time a death has been linked to him, look back to 1991.

what are you talking about? the million man march was not Sharpton,,, and it was over a decade ago

lol

and this death is not LINKED to him in any way except the mind of the obsessed who thrive on scapegoating others and labeling others beneath them in some way

no where did Sharpton call for violence or death of anyone,,,,

why not give him credit for cops who are doing right if you are going that route?

maybe him organizing to say the violence needs to stop is the reason that cop saved the choking boy?,,,

no,, that's not possible,, that cop was just a 'hero', not possibly inspired by whats happening and what peoples concerns are, right?

but this man was obviously 'incited' by Sharpton,,,whoa

Spin as usual, first off, 1991 was more than a decade ago and Sharpton was there, not as fat as he was going to get but looking like the pig he is:

Million Man March

Rev. Al Sharpton speaks to the crowd while a member of the Nation of Islam stands guard at the Million Man March October 16, 1995, in Washington, D.C. The purpose of the march was to galvanize men to respect themselves and others spiritually, morally, mentally, socially, politically and economically. (Photo: Porter Gifford/Liaison)

But here is "fat" Al at his best:

And I guess it was out of convenience that you forget:

'Justice For All,' 'Millions March' draw tens of thousands of protesters, date line 12/23/14

"Million" would be an over optimistic appraisal considering the diminishing following of this race baiter.

And of course he stands for violence by his very actions. If he couldn't incite violence, Odumbo would dump him in a second. And his constant race baiting, only you would not feel that it was not a premonition of violence to follow.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/17/14 12:33 AM

tabloid -National Enquirer- tabloid
I see you enjoy reading the better newspapers.

You forgot to mention Globe magazine.

Yeah, if either of those sources gets a story right, then it is purely by mistake.

The Enquirer has been right about a lot of the political affairs they report on.

Agreed!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 07:59 PM
Every person on earth have wondering eyeballs. No big deal. Did he go home with the lady?
Anyone have some skin flicks of the event?

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 07:00 PM
He or she without sin please cast the first stone. Most likely it will come back at ya!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:07 AM
Who do big bankers realy hurt?
Trust me its not a 12yr black kid playing in a playground. Its not a 17yr walking an talking to his girlfriend with a can of soda pop an candy or selling loose cigg's to feed his kids an wife.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 08:01 AM

The plot thickens pitchfork

Who did big bankers realy hurt?

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:56 AM
If I was Obama I would not go to the next inauguration of the president of the United States is a ceremonial.
LMAO

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 06:26 AM
Okay already you got it from the 'Washington Post.
smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 05:53 AM

I never got this from either 1 of those.....this article was somewhere else....i don't read any 1 of those......

Fail!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 05:30 AM
tabloid -National Enquirer- tabloid
I see you enjoy reading the better newspapers.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 12/16/14 04:30 AM
I'm starting to get from this post. All low lifes are going to heaven an all good people going to hella.
People have a way of twisting stuff to fit there needs.
I don't know much about life but I do know. What goes around will always come back around.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
The Meek will become masters over the earth or the aggressive people will no longer be winners. Or something like this. smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:17 PM
smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 12/13/14 05:57 AM
Edited by BlkmatureMan57 on Sat 12/13/14 06:00 AM
My dad wanted me to know my great grand daddy on my mom side an took me to meet him in texas when I was like 11yr. So when my dad told him I was his great grand son an he ask to shake my hand. I said hella no an went outside an set on the porch late night. My dad came outside an ask me what was wrong? I said you told me that he is my great grand daddy right. My dad said yes he is. I said but hes a ***** a white patty. Before you go to calling him out his name an all that. Remember he is your great grand dad son.
Funny my great grand dad an I became good friends.
Again please don't tell me something about the humman race I already know. Tell me something I don't know.
If theres a hella below. Trust me we all going to go.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 12/13/14 02:34 AM
White people always try to filp the story to fit there misdeeds. I was7yr an this lady grab my hand an a white girl hand to cross the street. A white lady told her. I would let the little black gigger run in to the street an get hit by a car.
I look up to my great aunt an she look at me an said don't say a word. I was going to tell that nasty redneck what I was really feeling smiling. The lady did not know that it was my great aun't grabbing our hands.
Tell me about people things I don't know an not what I already know.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 12/13/14 01:11 AM
Don't just listen. Pay attention as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1xmXOP3lhM

I'm just saying.
erieartist

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/11/14 05:03 AM

I just hope an pray that some of the people that find funny in this story. Never need Obamacare!
Its odd Nixon was head of house an as long as I was on duty. He was the head of house the King an he had my respect for being head of house.
Too each there own anway.

The President of the USA isn't a king.

Thats why I say to each there own. Just like nixon was my king back than Obama is my king today! No matter who is head of state. They will be my King or Queen.
To each there own.. Because some of the shoit people say about Obama. If he was King oh my.
Think about it. If you can't respect the head of state. Who do you have respect for. Again I pray that some of the people that said mean an nasty things about Obama never have the need for Obama Care.
I'm a artist an all I see is the beauty in the world.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

For real for real. Just think if a person voted against Obama care an talk about him like a pure dawg end up needing Obama Care someday. A real man or woman would just die first before they use Obama Care.
I'm jst saying be a man or woman about your words. Same goes for Obama stimulus checks. Not one never cash.

nah! JUST ART MAN!

your an artist!

you see the beauty in all!

member!

and to think an artist thinks so unbeautifully as to wish for revenge of death and sickness for other artists...

hah!

you gotta be a kiddin...

Obama would be ashamed of small ego's like that.

you act like he's a little wussey who wishes people harm who make fun of her...

humanity has been makin cartoon caricature's of presidents for all of history...

and only in North Korea do they do as you suggest!

perhaps there you would feel more at home.

you sure ain't seein no artist beauty...

you seein through dictator blood, pain and revenge!

that ain't American nor artist!

people don't deserve to die

Look friend. I am a vet an don't pay anything to go to the hosp. I can see an feel people pain. I was just saying why put down something you might need in the future. No matter who is head of state we should all respect that person for being head of state as if they are a king or queen.
I'm just saying don't be two faced.
I'm just saying don't say one thing an mean another.
Thats all an I dare not wish any harm to any human on earth. Ater all we all just two people. Good person or a bad person! If you think for one hot sec. I can feel good about a bad person. Like say please lord forgive them for they know not what they are doing an they been doing it all along.
It will never happen.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/11/14 04:18 AM

I just hope an pray that some of the people that find funny in this story. Never need Obamacare!
Its odd Nixon was head of house an as long as I was on duty. He was the head of house the King an he had my respect for being head of house.

Thats why I say to each there own. Just like nixon was my king back than Obama is my king today! No matter who is head of state. They will be my King or Queen.
To each there own.. Because some of the shoit people say about Obama. If he was King oh my.
Think about it. If you can't respect the head of state. Who do you have respect for. Again I pray that some of the people that said mean an nasty things about Obama never have the need for Obama Care.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

For real for real. Just think if a person voted against Obama care an talk about him like a pure dawg end up needing Obama Care someday. A real man or woman would just die first before they use Obama Care.
I'm jst saying be a man or woman about your words. Same goes for Obama stimulus checks. Not one never cash.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 02:03 PM

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:08 PM

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:59 PM
Following the Nov. 22 shooting of Tamir Rice, the officers involved were placed on administrative leave, per police protocol, and the case turned over to the Use of Deadly Force Investigation Team.

Cleveland police were allegedly errant in the hiring of one of the officers, who’s application was turned down by the New York City Police Department and who was asked to leave the Independence Police Department after serving for less than a year because he was emotionally unstable and unfit for duty, MSNBC reported.