Community > Posts By > shipshewana1

shipshewana1's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:44 AM
Edited by shipshewana1 on Thu 11/07/13 03:48 AM

:( keep your distance from him/her

Well if that is what they want and you love them. I have been in that situation and I live by the following......

"If you love some one set them free. If they come back to you they are yours. If they don't, they never was to begin with."

Good rule to live by. If you dwell on the thought of that person, or try to convince them when they might just need space to sort things out, you only cause more heartache for yourself. So remember the above statement, and keep busy. Also keep some Kleenex close because you will have some sad moments. But hey, that's how we grow and mature in this game called life.

I wish you the best in finding that special some one.

shipshewana1's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:30 AM

Thank you but I'm only going to stick to my state.

Smart choice. I limit myself to a radius of 50 miles. Staying local eliminates (for the most part) the scammers as they don't want to meet for coffee. I might consider a farther distance if I ever hit the lotto and buy a jet! LOL!

shipshewana1's photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:22 AM
Raised in Dunlap between Elkhart and Goshen, Living in Shipshewana for the last 22 years and love the country! Only problem is, don't seem to be many women close by which makes finding someone serious or just friends nearly impossible. I wish everyone a great day!

shipshewana1's photo
Fri 08/03/12 03:26 AM
Shipshewana..... Home of the flea market and auction.... Oh yea, Buggys too! LOL! Gotta watch for those road apples! :)