Community > Posts By > Sara_p

Sara_p's photo
Thu 09/20/12 01:11 AM

L’shanah tovah my friends!...flowerforyou

Thanks, everyone! smile2 drinker

Sara_p's photo
Fri 09/14/12 11:56 PM

Your profile is alright but your picture makes you look so sad. Nothing catches one's attention more than someone who is smiling. JMO

You've got a nice smiling pic already available in your profile. ;)
Your profile seems nice to me. Good luck!

Sara_p's photo
Fri 09/14/12 06:53 PM
That's hilarious! ;)

Let us celebrate with the Navaho Moose Dance!

Happy New Year to all our Jewish friends!

:banana:

Sara_p's photo
Fri 09/14/12 06:42 PM
Recently out of a 3-year relationship that we both decided wasn't good for us. It was hard at first, just because I'd been used to doing things with him, and I've now had to find other people with whom to share those activities. It didn't help that a few good friends moved away about the same time. But finding friendly dancers, hikers and swimmers has been great fun.

So, as Rawr says, life goes on. :)

Sara_p's photo
Fri 09/14/12 06:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

I know there don't seem to be a lot of Jews on this site, but just in case, Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) starts Sunday night, so I'd just like to wish everyone (Jews and non-Jews alike!) a happy new year, full of warmth, happiness, fulfillment, good friends and good memories.

May we all be signed and sealed in the book of life.

Hugs,
Sara

Sara_p's photo
Fri 09/14/12 05:47 PM
I loved that you're confident in who you are, imperfections et al. I know it's often hard for me to differentiate between my ideal (especially on a site where people are catalogued by so many parameters) and something reasonable. It's also sometimes hard to connect with someone so (seemingly) at ease on their own.

You seem fun and funny. Maybe you've changed your profile since then, but I don't get the 'only looking for sex' vibe.

Cheers!
Sara