Community > Posts By > fairycatcher31

fairycatcher31's photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:22 AM

love love love love love Happy 1 year anniversary my sweet (((Fairy)))flowers flowers flowers flowers
smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

I stalk and stalk you and then I give up and you post!!rant
I love you sweetheart! Happy 1yr Anniversary!!! flowers smitten smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

fairycatcher31's photo
Fri 03/13/09 01:45 PM
I have my bad side!!! Can I play tooo Judy PPWWWEEEAAASSSEEE!! NOW!!!!!!!pitchfork

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:31 AM
Come on peps we need to get this thread hoppin again!! I will serve coffee or vodka whatever ya like!!oops tongue2 waving

fairycatcher31's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:02 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

fairycatcher31's photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:52 PM
*BUMP* come-on GLBT I know there are more of us out there lets get too chattin in here!!!sad2

fairycatcher31's photo
Fri 02/27/09 01:37 PM

so to the few that post in here....where are you located? Are there places to meet like minding individuals or at least be open to your life and not feel like you are hated upon?

(just trying to get some convo goin!)

sadly,no. i live in michigan. my town is ok in size, but i dont know of anywhere that really supports the GLBT community...
I hear ya Im in the same boat as you I live in samll town in S.W. Mich as well I know what your talking about no support what so ever

I do feel for all of you! Sharon(ashcoveredsoul) and I live in a SMALL backwards bible belt town!! So outside our home we are just friends. Its not til we get out of this town to a big city for a day or whatever that we can actually hold hands!!

fairycatcher31's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:19 AM

...After thought.....
If you're into the whole vampire, sex, action thing. The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris is really good.

See now I tried reading the first book in that series and just couldn't hold my attention! Not sure why. Of course I do like the TV series better!

Oh and btw I didn't care for the Twilight movie either...left out way too much and I am sorry but they made Bella into too much of an outgoing person in the movie! and they made Edward into a joke. I mean of course I will go see the next movie when it comes out but it just wont compare to the books!!

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:10 AM
((((((((((merle)))))))))) hey sexy drool

((((((((((judy))))))))))) hiya cutie!flowers

I feel like crap today....can someone make it go away!ill

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:06 AM
Heart bounding = being close to sharonsmitten

skin crawling = being close to my ex-husbandill

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:03 AM
LOVE ITrofl

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:01 AM
I love you more then words can ever explain!!
Just chillin watchin Idol and fighting over your hedgehog was the most fun ever!!!

fairycatcher31's photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:12 AM
Kalamazoo huh, college town and no GLBT support! bummer!shocked

ok so I perved your profile and we dorks welcome you with open arms!:laughing:

And you liked the twilight series...you should try Laurell K. Hamilton Merry Gentry series...(first book was Kiss of Shadows)
It is a alot more steamy oops then twilight but a good story line! Especially if you are into reading something from someone with a good imagination!

You can ask my g/f smitten (ashcoveredsoul) I have read almost all 6 books in just over a month!!! So I am a bit addicted to her! She also writes a GREAT vampire series!

fairycatcher31's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:48 AM

Just dropping in to say hi. I'll be around.
waving

Hi DealanDe welcome!!!

fairycatcher31's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:47 AM

so to the few that post in here....where are you located? Are there places to meet like minding individuals or at least be open to your life and not feel like you are hated upon?

(just trying to get some convo goin!)

sadly,no. i live in michigan. my town is ok in size, but i dont know of anywhere that really supports the GLBT community...

what part of Michigan are you in? I grew up there and I know there are some area's that a good support to GLBT!!

welcome and good luck with your search!

fairycatcher31's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:10 PM
It is supposed to get in the upper 60's here tomarrow:banana: !! I can't wait...maybe if it stays nice I can sweetsmitten talk Sharon into taking me for a ride on her bike!glasses

fairycatcher31's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:08 PM
I can't wait to hold you again! Funny how comfortable we are in each others arms!

fairycatcher31's photo
Sat 02/21/09 11:49 AM

fairycatcher31's photo
Sat 02/21/09 11:43 AM
Edited by fairycatcher31 on Sat 02/21/09 11:45 AM
ggrrrr never mind

fairycatcher31's photo
Sat 02/21/09 11:36 AM
Edited by fairycatcher31 on Sat 02/21/09 11:37 AM

fairycatcher31's photo
Sat 02/21/09 11:26 AM
That is wrong on SOOOOOOOOO many levels!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25