Community > Posts By > andmc1935

andmc1935's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:49 AM
thanks for your interesting reply, you give a valid viewpoint, about ladies opening lots of possible 'offensive' messages. . . you suggest to keep messaging, in the hope of a reply, I have to draw a balance, to what is acceptable, for me to send lots & lots of messages to one person without reply, would border on being a nuisance ??
unfortunately this is the difference between posting messages on a dating site, and talking to someone face-to-face, in the real world.
thanks for your input.

andmc1935's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:28 AM
HELLO, THANKYOU for your opinion, we are all different as people, with differing views and principles, myself, I would welcome a simple response to any messages I send, and I do not view a no response to a message as a reply ???
Ie ; if you are out in public and say hello to someone, surely you would expect a reply ? it is just good manners, is it not ??

andmc1935's photo
Sat 05/28/16 08:12 AM
I am new to the site, I have used these sites in the past, but I Get a little disappointed with people, for not replying to messages, surely a polite message, to acknowledge the person who has sent you a message is not too difficult, if nothing else it shows politeness, and lets the interested party know if you are interested in further correspondence or not ??
if I had any messages, I Follow the same principle in which I like to be treated, would welcome comments from like minded people,
thankyou for reading..
MR ANDREW MCINTYRE