Community > Posts By > OSeigneur

OSeigneur's photo
Mon 01/28/13 10:03 PM
A good question.
There trouble is, the number of potential reasons is enormous.
And unfortunately, unless they come back and explain, you'll never know what that individual's reason is.
Its a disappointing situation, I know - been there my fair share of times, and not just on here. With personal friends, too.
Its just something that some people do that one has to simply shrug off, as there really are no other options.
As for the question of appearance, I can say that you are not ugly by objective standards, no.
I will say no more than that, since it goes into subjective territory, and such doesn't do well to answer such questions, but my prior statement stands.

OSeigneur's photo
Thu 10/11/12 09:06 AM
It would help to know what specifically is occurring, so that it can be better determined if it is indeed some type of ghost, or something else.
Such would also help with deciding what should be done about it.

OSeigneur's photo
Mon 10/08/12 01:07 PM
Edited by OSeigneur on Mon 10/08/12 01:08 PM
The thing about lucid dreaming is that it is practicing - though unknowingly - controlling your less conscious areas of the brain.
I've been lucid dreaming since I was a little kid, and this is due to a thyroid disorder that causes my dopamine production to increase.
There's a lot of chemicals that go into dreaming, as it turns out, and many things that can trigger their production or stoppage.
The trouble that I have is that the my production has caused some side-effects that I have to be wary of - namely that I'll start hallucinating after only a short time (around the 30 hour mark) without sleep, the other major one being that the relative time between the dream and reality is about 30 days for about every real world hour.
Some people encounter another issue called "Sleep Paralysis", which is a chemically induced state of terror from one's own mind. Terror bad enough to cause you not to move an inch, which can sometimes leave a lingering memory of the event.

OSeigneur's photo
Mon 10/08/12 10:55 AM
I figured I should make a post in here, even though I've been here for a little while.
I'm a single guy living a little northwest of Dallas, looking to see if I'll have any luck with online dating, etc., etc. (I know this has been heard a million times before and I'm not saying anything new).
Would like to meet someone around my own age, but I've never really had much luck with that, so I'll admit that age doesn't mean much to me.
Just left a rather stressful relationship recently, so I'm having a bit of cool off time - I don't mind talking about it if you want to know.
Other than that, I think everything else about me can be found on my profile, and if not, go ahead and ask me.

Thanks for reading.

OSeigneur's photo
Mon 10/08/12 10:40 AM
Guess I'll post in here, since I'm within the age range.
Message me if you want, etc. etc., I'm fine with just having a friendly conversation.

OSeigneur's photo
Sat 10/06/12 09:32 PM
Yep, many times.

Have you ever slipped UP a flight of stairs?

OSeigneur's photo
Sat 10/06/12 09:25 PM
I've always just had better luck interacting and conversing with older women - that, and they generally seem to have more interest in me than most girls my age seem to be - so liking them kinda' came with the territory. As for the other side of things, that's relative to the individual, and there's a lot that plays into that. Though I doubt I'm saying anything that hasn't already been said.