Community > Posts By > amanda75

amanda75's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:43 PM
You seem very,very talented! Maybe you should write a book of your poems! I think they are awsome!!!!....amandaflowerforyou

amanda75's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:39 PM
Hello yall! Im in greeley and been on here since January! People need to be more social here for sure! Peace out!

amanda75's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:25 PM
Sure why not i love a good read! I was being nice to you sugar! Sorry if you got a different idea! It is very good though! Stay sweet!!!!embarassed

amanda75's photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:18 PM
:heart: I think that is very beautiful!!!:wink: You are very gifted in that area. It seems as though you have ALOT of hate or dislike in your heart. If you keep it there it will tear you apart,and if she hurt you that bad she wasnt worth it! You are better than that always! You stay strong! I cant wait for another one of your lovely poems!!!!!flowerforyou

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:22 AM

wow I can see that women dont want to give me any help here must be about looks to all you women so you dont know how to help a guy get a women in his life then with no ideas
i was kinda feeling for ya but..you cant go on you tube and run women down and expect them to just go wild for you! and i dont think you are ugly..the things you say on there are! i just dont agree with being that way! if i hadnt of went there i may have a different out look on you,but ugly is as ugly does..food for thought..:smile:

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:10 AM

well then show us and let us decide
yall need to go look at some of the **** he has on you tube!! omg! u will be shocked!!he has 30 plus videos on there! and to u bill maybe if you were not so judemental people wouldnt do the same to you! thats like the pot calling the kettle black,u cant be a hipocrite(hope i spelled that right lol!):smile: have a great day bill!!:wink:

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:30 AM

You forgot: follow someone around on JSH all the time and constantly look at their profile without ever talking to themlaugh

thats the damn TRUTH!!:smile:

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:24 AM
rotfl!!!!!!!laugh bigsmile laugh

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:23 AM
clothes & a "big one" doesnt always fix when you are "ranting"! im ok just fine with the cold..cant feel my toes but im ok with that. :smile:

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:18 AM
i didnt mean to make any of yall upset thats why i put its a "rant" just joined about 3 wks ago and no one ever wants to "chat" i get emails but its not the same is all im sayn!laugh

amanda75's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:06 AM
i have the coldest of all...weather wise,not my heart or personality like alot of ppl on here!!mad im in colorado and here its 15 with no snow! how hard is it to be nice? in my book not the hardest thing i have ever done! just a rant! not at yall just in general..since i joined! yall stay warm!happy

amanda75's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:44 PM

its real cold so a big thick one!!flowerforyou
nobody wanting to chat tonight?embarassed frown

amanda75's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:37 PM
its real cold so a big thick one!!flowerforyou

amanda75's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:36 PM

hi all
hi yall hows everyone tonight?flowerforyou