Community > Posts By > cascade_shepard

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:58 PM
Edited by cascade_shepard on Fri 04/11/08 05:59 PM
I think prison is too extreem, but they need to be brain washed and hung out to dry.
(alot of theropy and juvie)

cascade_shepard's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:38 PM
laugh laugh laugh

cascade_shepard's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:44 PM

wHY MEN LOVE *****ESdrinker
you need a book to figure that out?

cascade_shepard's photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:38 PM
Waldon-Henry Thoreau

cascade_shepard's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:10 PM
Edited by cascade_shepard on Tue 03/04/08 07:12 PM
I dreamt last night I walked the shoreline out into the ocean floor, I stared beyond the shallow darkness out into the see beyond. And soon I saw a faded light that shined down on a wooden nightstand covered in the photos of my loves and my regrets.
When I woke I paced my room and stared out of my open window, I saw the world as it could be broken hearted full of beauty. I thought of you in summer’s dress, lying on your king size bed, I felt a pain flow over me and I saw the man that I could be.
Then I saw the man that I am, soldered to the ground I stand on, waiting for the rise of purity that never seemed to stay with me. But lucky coins cant bring it back and shooting stars wont pay the ransom, it comes and goes like breeze that circles round and carries me away.

I stepped out my door into the sunlight, lifting my hand I shaded my eyes. I looked out on my city, neon lighted gritty and alone. I walked down streets of ruble, I saw my world in times of trouble. Passing houses guarding fences, lines of cars that never ends, people sleeping on the sidewalk, women children outlined in chalk, people with cold shoulders in a land of chain linked borders.
It’s not my place to say but if we were meant to live this way, then god has a sadistic mind and left this place along time ago.

With every step I felt an anger, filling up and taking over. I walked for miles not looking back at the sea of asphalt warped and cracked. Soon I came upon a playground, children playing all around me. Their laughter like a symphony, filling my head, soothing me. I thought of wooden nightstands and the images that covered them. In their eyes I found my hope, I turned away and headed home again.

I walked the same streets as before but did not see a world in trouble, I saw people holding hands and flowers growing from the ruble. I Knelt down and picked a flower and as I held it in my hand, I gazed upon my city and I knew that I had found my promise land.

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:35 PM
Incubus-Wish you were here

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:06 PM
Zeke- telepath boy
the Briefs
the Black Halos

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:03 PM
Suicidal Tendancies- Instatutionalized
"All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me."explode laugh

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:54 PM
David bowie-Lady Stardust

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:42 PM
Radiohead- Paranoid Android

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:40 PM
Dropkick Murphys- Shipping off to Boston

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:37 PM
the Kinks- You really got me

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:35 PM
Tool=Eulogy

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:32 PM
James Brown-Sex Machine

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:15 PM
Edited by cascade_shepard on Fri 02/22/08 05:16 PM

Why is it that none of the good bands tour through WA anymore?
REM is touring with Modest Mouse and the Nationals in May and they're jumping from Portland to Vancover BCgrumble

Seattle is no longer the music capitol like it was in the 90'ssad
Yeah, I know, grunge is deadfrown

We have a small trickle of local bands making it (modest mouse, the Shins)
but we need another Jimi Hendrix or Kurt Cobain.

cascade_shepard's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:12 PM

REM is touring with Modest Mouse and the Nationals in May and they're jumping from Portland to Vancover BCgrumble

Did you know REM's Peter Buck has a house in Walla Walla?

Wow, that's cool.Didn't they come from a mid-west college town?

Last summer, I painted the house next door to Eddie Vedder's house in West Seattle.

cascade_shepard's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:55 PM

explode explode explode explode explode explode **** man, why do you think the majority of black are like that? Ever heard of oppression? For some people, crime is their only sorce of power and pride. If they give into shame, they turn to drugs.
Do the ****ing math. In areas where racism is down (like Washington) African-Americans are more respectable and successful.
Obama may be a pied piper, he may be a puppet, he may be a lier and thief like the rest of the politicians, but I am still voting for him if only to bring the opression in this country down a notch.mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

That's a sad story but blaming it all on oppression from white people is just wrong. You are defeating yourself to use an an excuse to turn to crime as a source of power and pride. Do you think you could look your mother in the eye and say what you have posted in here? I don't know what your predicament is or what stage of your life your in but don't throw it away to prove a point. I've spent some time in the OPP in New Orleans and the uniform I was wearing didn't come with a badge. I've been around the block a few times. Do yourself a favor and use your talents to better your life. You'll be a lot happier if you do..drinker
indifferent I am niether black nor a crimenal, just a people watcher and an empathizer. I could be wrong, but I see racism as having a negative impact on crime in this country. Honestly, if I was a black person in a predominately white nation living in New Orleans with poor education, poor job opportunities, bad role models, and constant racism from the same ethnicity of people who ran this country and took weeks to send FEMA, I probably would not be an upstanding citizen. I may start believing what people tell me and fall into the role that society had laid out for me.

cascade_shepard's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:40 PM

For one people im not a white supremicist I am just a normal guy, if you guys dont like my opinions **** off....blacks degrade this country in every way..what happens when 10 black families move into a community, drugs, violence and gangs is the norm and it depreciates the community. Look at all the major sports, its not that blacks have an extra muscle in there body its because they only strive to be sports players so they can drive there fancy cars with there dubs haha, and wear there queer 50 inch chains, lets not forget the rappers, oh my god...what black man doesnt thinks he is one, they can get away with sayin nigga and call there women hos, real men there, lets rap about shooting people and raping chics that's kool. And lastly why can black people call me white boy, honky and cracker and its fine but when you call them a nigger your a racist, who are the real racist people here. Not me
explode explode explode explode explode explode **** man, why do you think the majority of black are like that? Ever heard of oppression? For some people, crime is their only sorce of power and pride. If they give into shame, they turn to drugs.
Do the ****ing math. In areas where racism is down (like Washington) African-Americans are more respectable and successful.
Obama may be a pied piper, he may be a puppet, he may be a lier and thief like the rest of the politicians, but I am still voting for him if only to bring the opression in this country down a notch.mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

cascade_shepard's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:19 PM
Grinderman-Love Bomb

cascade_shepard's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:15 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5