Community > Posts By > WA900

WA900's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:57 PM
What is the origin of christmas celebration?
Can christmas celebration be defended by scripture?
Are there features of the celebration that are paganistic?
Was there instruction given either by word or deed that told us to celebrate the birth of Christ?

WA900's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:50 PM
I thought there was only one church left on record by our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Anything else is false brother.

WA900's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:44 PM
Are you saying we should all go out to give the word of God?
Is it scriptural for all christians to give the word of God?
What does give God's word mean?

WA900's photo
Mon 01/12/15 12:25 PM
I agree

WA900's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:06 PM
DWL, Looks like Dave is majoring in the minor. The souls of man is what Christ died to save. Focus Dave, focus

WA900's photo
Sun 01/11/15 05:03 PM
I have been reading the post and they all seem interesting. I must admit that if my opinion was valid as it relates to a command by God then I could do pretty much anything I want. Christians are no longer guided by the word of the scriptures. Our opinions matter more than what is written. If divorce is allowed by God, How then would the comparison be made with Christ and church, and wife and husband? I have been searching the scriptures for a long time and am yet to see biblical justification for divorce. There is justification for separation however. The most learned of theologian cannot prove by way of the scriptures that divorce is not a sin. Bear in mind that there are 2 different types of marriages laid out in scripture. How can a married person fornicate?

WA900's photo
Thu 03/27/14 03:56 PM
I am really not too sure how to respond to this one, if I should tell the truth or say what should actually happen. I dont do much for my woman anymore, I know thats sad but it is the truth. I provide well though. I provide the house and all the other material possessions that make for physical comfort.However I have lost the drive to treat her nice and special the way I used to and the way I know I still can. I just dont have that drive anymore. Well I suppose that makes me bad.