Community > Posts By > AmayaNight

AmayaNight's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:33 AM
smooched lmfao...

AmayaNight's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:32 AM
hmm.... I think I like this Coffee House.. :P...
*drinks some double cappichino and checks out some of the ladies*... :wink: Hi ppl.. lol
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:19 AM
Hi Mommy...((Pata)) lol
What's the Rainbow room??? *so confused*ohwell
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:18 AM
In Mexico, they have a Siesta in the middle of the afternoon... lol... everyone does... I think it's great! bigsmile I wish Canada had a Siesta! lol...
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:35 AM
yawn I want coffee... yawn

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:31 PM
yea,
That's what I've read and observed... and then they came up with other rules and ideas that gravitated around and away from that...

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:24 PM
Hi Snugglesbyfire, CrackerJack, and Sharron...
I will try to stay updated on the thread as much as possible.. I hope to talk to you all...
~Chantelle<3
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:21 PM
Hey all,
I'm not sure of the rules, so if this is against one of the rules, could someone tell me...
I was thinking, since I can't follow this thread as much as desired... If someone wants to talk, they could message me??
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:13 PM
Yea,
Religions have always been started by one person... One person had an idea... I don't think anyone knows how the first religion was born, but I'm sure it's a great story... If anyone knows of how thier religion started, I would love to hear it... or if they have an idea of how religion got started in general... it's all very interesting...
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:01 PM

I do not claim it as mine but I definitely admire some of the doctrines and teachingsflowerforyou flowerforyou

Yes, very nice... I do believe that there are teachings in every religion that we should listen to... and take into account... I am a Wiccan, but I do read of other religions, becuase they all have good ideas... you just have to find one that suites you best! :D
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:56 AM
:) Hi everyone! :)
My name is Chantelle... and I'd like to play... lol... Feralcatlady told me about this page... happy
~Chantelle<3

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:29 AM
happy Hello, happy
I've opened this topic, I'm sure there is one like it... but I haven't found it. Sorry if this is redundant for anyone... I thought we could share expiriances, ideas, and stuff like that... well, hope this flys! :wink:
~Chantelle<3
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

AmayaNight's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:56 AM
Hey all!!!
Seems interesting... I want to play! lol... I'm new to JSH... so I don't have any friends to add... so here it goes! I'm in... Let's play! :D
~Chantelle<3
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

AmayaNight's photo
Fri 01/25/08 07:36 PM
love OMG, if a girl said that to me... I'd... wait, i donno wut i would do... lol

AmayaNight's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:35 PM
happy Thank-you... I fixed that... happy

AmayaNight's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:21 PM
~~~~~~~~~Ok, I'm makeing the jump!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swore I wouldn't do this, but I would like to get some advice on how to make my profile better. Tell me what you think!!! And if it turns out you're interested... well... message me!;)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AmayaNight's photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:41 PM
:heart: Is anyone on here liveing in Leamington or around leamington interested in dateing??? Gays, Lesbians, Bies, and Trans... Let's meet up with each other, we're few in between here in the Leamington area!!!:heart:

1 3 Next