Community > Posts By > 4Reels

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 02:45 PM

No idea what flower this is, I just thought it was super cool
and i want some in my yard.

Not sure the of the scientific name. It looks like a wild weed that my neighbor has growing over my fence. He calls it purple passion and claims that some part u can smoke for some reason or other. I know it was his late wife's favorite.

I will go take a picture to compare. I might me all wrong with being same flower.
oh this section rocks! All u guys and ladies have some cool picture!

OK I feel stupid, one I see someone already named the flower. Two I have two pictures on my profile I took to share if you or anyone is interested . Was going to post it here but do not know how.

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 02:28 PM

No idea what flower this is, I just thought it was super cool
and i want some in my yard.

Not sure the of the scientific name. It looks like a wild weed that my neighbor has growing over my fence. He calls it purple passion and claims that some part u can smoke for some reason or other. I know it was his late wife's favorite.

I will go take a picture to compare. I might me all wrong with being same flower.
oh this section rocks! All u guys and ladies have some cool picture!

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 11:47 AM

Season three is almost here. I am a huge fan of the series. But I am afraid that it's going to take a turn for the worst. The Walking Dead, has always been very serious and realistic or as realistic as you can be with zombies. But it seems they're taking a different path this season. With a character that almost seems mythological and fake. Does anybody have any thoughts on this topic?

That character you're referring to is from the comics.

Great show! I was late getting into it so I watch all the episodes in like a month! OMG so ready for season Three!

By the way great pics!

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 11:38 AM
Goes both ways. Some people see it as baggage or drama. The man or woman is not ready or responsible enough for kids or be in a relationship with someone who has kids. IMHO I feel someone like that wouldn't be a right fit for me because it would be hard for them to relate. For example going to a club has no interest to me but finding a girl that enjoys a trip to the zoo or park! Now that's more up my ally. After all if you're a single parent who comes first? 95% would say their kid(s)

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 06:39 AM
Edited by 4Reels on Fri 08/03/12 06:40 AM
Just like anything out there, some are hard to explain and could be a real disembodied voice. Others. Have so much static or other reasonable explanations.

Just like aliens, ghosts have way too many people claim to have had contact for some not to be real.

Just think of all the horrible deaths throughout the years. I think if a spirit has UN finished business it cannot rest.

no photo
Fri 08/03/12 06:28 AM
Pass...... u have the potential to be pretty but looks are only part of the package. Try backing off the makeup a bit, ur young and don't need all of that. Show ur natural beauty and shine!

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:24 PM
There a show on the history channel called ancient aliens, beside one of the main experts freaky hair it's a good show. National geographic channel has a new one called chasing UFOs! Has the girl from destination truth in it. ( Ryder)

Oh as far as ghost and spirits try a newer on called haunted highway. Jack Osborne and the group jael and some Guy from a show fact or fake is in it to.

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:15 PM
Hey thanks for all the dinner ideas and recipes! Will help a lot!

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 04:28 PM
100% agree. Under water, under ground and I believe under military watch. Past and present.

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 04:25 PM
LOL that would work, or clone them would work too. I bet as a dodger fan ur glad Carlos Lee ended up in miami! I still think the stros can harnest their talent by having Jeff back as hitting coach and Craig as a bench coach and with more experience become the skipper! Did you know Craig is the highschool coach for one of his son's baseball team?

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 02:29 PM
OK so for all you non believers out there. With as big as the universe is what reason would you think that we are alone?

This one is for the believers! Do u think that watching shows about them or looking your self increases the chance one might find you? Also would you want to be contacted? I could only assume there are good and bad aliens! Wanna role the dice?

Oh live long and prosper ....

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 02:23 PM
Dad who enjoys cooking but in a runt. I have two kids that are 6 and 3 and can be picky. Anybody that has any recipes that might fit the bill please share! Thanks

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 02:17 PM
So is there any astros fans out there (left) ?
Love baseball and a fan of H-town so I got show the stros some love even though the team is going through some ruff times. Would like to her any opinions good or bad. What you might think the team needs to do to get better!

GO ASTROS!! ROOT ROOT ROOT!!!

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 12:03 PM
If you will please rate me and my profile and give me your honest opinion on both. thank you

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 12:00 PM
Hi, if someone can help it would be much appreciated. I think I know the answer but I wanna find out for sure. At the top of someone's profile it will list their age. Let's stay for an example 30. So where the person has their Bio a lot will start off by saying hi I'm 27. For this specific example does it mean that they have been on mingle 2 for 3 years ? I am just making sure because I want to meet real people not a scam and whenever I see a discrepancy it makes me wonder.

no photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:43 PM
Help kinda new and I was wondering if I can search by recent activity? I see someone I think would be nice to chat with and its says last seen over a month ago. Or if not any advise on me trying to find people with similar intrest and not just what kinda relationship they're looking for or looks?

Any advice would be great! Thanks : -)

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:57 PM
Edited by 4Reels on Wed 07/25/12 03:59 PM
LOL no, my user name means that I like movies. For reels.... being a movie is played on a reel. So I'm for film reels. .... you made me laugh thanks!

Oh and thank you everyone for the welcome!!

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 09:04 AM
Edited by 4Reels on Wed 07/25/12 09:07 AM
New to all of this, looking for friends. Recently separated and at lost to all of this. I kinda feel like a teenager again.... well emotional. LOL I wish physically too!

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:57 AM
What is the difference between a dog and a fox?
About four beers! ( I know pretty bad)