Community > Posts By > ChuckW

ChuckW's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:45 AM
Originally from Mississippi but have live in and around the Little Rock/Hot Springs areas for the better part of 18 years.

Hello all.
Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I'm new to this whole thing so I don't really know what to say or do around here yet. Anyway, I'm 38 and going thru a what is going to turn into a pretty ugly divorce. If there is anything else ya wanna know or whatever, let me know. Take care and God Bless.

Chuck

Arkie?

But where are you from? You don't seem bright enough to be a natural born Arik\\?

ChuckW's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:29 AM

You remind me of Chris Farley Bro. He pulled alot of chicks so thats a good thing. Just dont party like him....

OH...SO I'M FAT, IS THAT IT? NICE!!! mad explode

just kidding

I've never been compared to Farley before and fear not, partying like him won't happen.

ChuckW's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:23 AM
let me have it. I can take it.

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:52 PM

im not a yankee im a MINER/LONGHORN lol my uncle and alot of my dads family graduated from the Razorbacks Arkansas

yea, well all my family graduated from Fayetteville also. I just don't like telling anyone that. I am afraid my sister will find and make me pay child support!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dude thats wrong on so many levels

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Funny as hell though right?

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

well,yea duh...it is the hills of NW arkansas.i just hope its not true huh

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:46 PM

im not a yankee im a MINER/LONGHORN lol my uncle and alot of my dads family graduated from the Razorbacks Arkansas

yea, well all my family graduated from Fayetteville also. I just don't like telling anyone that. I am afraid my sister will find and make me pay child support!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dude thats wrong on so many levels

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:44 PM

Sorry to hear about the divorce Bro

Thanx. I'm not. I just hate it's getting like it seems to be getting. But that's a subj i'd rather talk about outside the forums.

JUST FYI FOR EVERYONE:I'm not bashful about it so dont be bashful in asking. sometimes it's good to vent, ya know?

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:41 PM

Chuck, don't listen to 'em. They hate us Arkies. Damn Yankees only keep me around to clean the floor of scraps.

Go Hogs.

Woooooooooooooo Pig SSSSSSSSSSoooooiiiiiieeeeee!

Just for the record::: HOTTY TODDY, no pig sushi for me. laugh

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:40 PM

lol wats wrong with mississippi??? other than the name lol laugh

There's nothing wrong with mississippi, i dont guess. I loved it growing up. I always managed to have a blast where ever i went from the coast to tupelo. going back now to visit family, everything is different and all of my old party spots are gone.

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:29 PM

omg arkansas is the most boring state in teh US laugh

No...2nd most...Mississippi would have to be first. That's why i left it 17 years ago. I tried to go back but it sucked even worse when i did so i came back here. laugh

Thanks for the welcomes. I didn't expect to get as many as i did in the first minute after posting.

Cheers to all - drinker

ChuckW's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:23 PM
Hello all.
Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I'm new to this whole thing so I don't really know what to say or do around here yet. Anyway, I'm 38 and going thru a what is going to turn into a pretty ugly divorce. If there is anything else ya wanna know or whatever, let me know. Take care and God Bless.

Chuck