Community > Posts By > sasfire75

sasfire75's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:34 PM
((((((((Bad)))))))))flowerforyou
So I take it you had a real good time with shooter...so what is this bagage story about...lol

sasfire75's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:32 PM
Hey (((((evryone)))))flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:13 AM
Hey Vicki you forgot "Sweet Cherry Pie" lol very nice writes thoughflowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 05:30 PM

ok so deb i think i have been matched with every guy in this thread at one point or another... dunno if this is gonna work for me laugh
Boy do I know that feeling:cry:

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:11 PM
it's kinda dead in here tonite

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:01 PM

Everybody take it easy, I'm gonna finish my beer and take an early nap, tired,bigsmile dont know whysmokin drinker bigsmile

Perrydrinker shadowflowerforyou
Tanyaflowerforyou Toreyflowerforyou
Sassyflowerforyou

((flowerforyou Happy birthday Stormyflowerforyou drinker )) I'm too tired to give you a birthday spanking, so catch ya next yearbigsmile laugh flowerforyou
(((((Shooterrrrr)))))))flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:46 PM

howdy howdy yall....how is everyone tonite

((((sasfire))))flowerforyou
Im doing OK.. gotta return diamond stud earrings in the morn.. (impulse buy) but other than that.. *shrug* laugh laugh

How you??huh LTNS
doing good ty yea been staying out of fourms for a while been having headaches and got dizzy when scrolling while i was having them so now im bk and going to try it out tonite since i havent had a headache in two days now

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:42 PM

(((Sas)))
((((Perry & Shadow))))flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/07/08 03:39 PM
howdy howdy yall....how is everyone tonite

sasfire75's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:14 PM
Edited by sasfire75 on Fri 04/04/08 10:17 PM
:heart: :heart: Dear Heavenly Father I come to you tonite to ask you to Heal Lowell and let him heal fast.I pray to you father to lift him up in your grace and Heal him to the perfection that you born him to be..I pray to you father to be by his side through his recovery father.I ask you father to be with him and his family at this time to help them all come through this in a time of need..and father I ask you to look after him and help him get justice from the person or persons that did this to him father..I know father you hear me pray this to you so please father above all else please heal Lowell and let him know of your presents during the healing process..I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ our savior :heart: :heart:
AMEN

sasfire75's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:02 PM

exeactly fade.. im not sayin i dont beleve it.. but some things dont add up.. im sorry..

and i agree with both of ya... just sounds a bit off

let's hope the 3 of us, and wiley, are wrong smokin

All of you should be ashamed....ok you can say I want to always see the good......But no one could be that cruel....And I have been talking to mac behind the scenes.....I don't think fake at all......

I love you Deb but puttin guilt on me is not gonna work. I go with my gut. And my gut isn't convinced. That's all .. let's hope, as izzie says we ARE right and it's not true cuz then he'd be fine.

Sorry but I don't accept the blame thing honey. Love ya. J

I am not blaming.....I am saying that if this is true....and Romeo sees this....for shame on all of you....Romeo is not the kind of man to do this....he would never do it to us.....but more important he would never do to shannon.....so that is all that is going to be said....if you want to say anything further then take it to e-mail

ty Deb and to put futher more to that Deb Romeo will know who his true friends are in here too...I don't believe for one min that he was even capable of pulling something like this..

sasfire75's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:45 PM
I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW WHO IS BASHING ROMEO?>WHOEVER YOU ARE BETTER EMAIL ME...BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU THAT BASHED HIM...explode explode explode mad mad mad

sasfire75's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:10 PM
Prayers are going out to him and his family more espcially to him...flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: sad sad

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:34 PM
ver beautifulflowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:09 PM
Yvw sista I only tell the truth and will never lie to you...You are a beautiful person inside and out and if others cant see it well they just dont count...flowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:04 PM

ok sas thanks for the cry so early in the morning....That was so beautiful my sweet.....And Daniel is lucky to have the cutieful sas-a-fras as a best friend.
ty Deb and so sorry i made you cry sweetie didnt mean too...just wrote from my heart..flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:01 PM
Ty mt it all came from the heart...

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:19 AM
Ty txsgal it came straight from the heartflowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 08:43 AM
Ty Vicki...I hope he does...I wrote this early this morning..check your email have something to tell you.

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:03 AM
You are my sweet gentle
Knight.You are my everything.
You are my best friend above
everything.Your gentle soul
caresses my sweet gentle
soul.I wonder sometimes what
it is about you that just
tickles my soul.

I have come to a conclusion
I may never know just what it
is that your soul vibes into me.
But I do know this you are my
Knight with a soft sweet gentle
soul.I just want you to know I
will never forget you with my
sweet gentle soul.You always
know how to control my sweet
gentle soul.How you do it I will
never know.

I sometimes wonder if it could
be your gentle sweet voice.For
I dont know but some day I will.
You are my rock in my soul that
keeps me safe and under control
way deep down in my soul.I just
want you to know I will always
keep you my gentle Knight way
down deep in my soul.

I have never met a more gentler
Knight that has an effect on my
sweet gentle soul.For you will
always be my best friend from here
to eternity way deep down in my
sweet gentle soul.

4/3/08
By:Shannon A.K.A.:heart: Sas:heart:

Dedicated to Daniel my Knight and best friend ever...Love ya bubba always and forever