Community > Posts By > sasfire75

sasfire75's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:34 AM

Good afternoon (((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))flowerforyou :heart:

(((sas))) HIYA sweetie, long time no talk, how have you been?

Hiya ((((Fairy))))flowerforyou been doing good for the last 4 to 5 days now...how are you doing

sasfire75's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:27 AM
Good afternoon (((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))flowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:23 AM
:heart: :heart: Hey everyone....I want to take this time to thank everyone that has replied to this thread....It means a lot to me to have your prayers for me ...Well it is going on 4 days now and I have had no headaches what so ever....I have had hints of some but been resting and trying to prevent them from coming on....But having your prayers for me has been really working and I am gla dyall are behind me and supporting me on getting better.I love you all so much and it means so much to me that I cant begin to tell you how much yall mean to me...but I thank you from the bottom of my heart thank yall and god bless:heart::heart: flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:03 PM
I want to thank everyone that has come to see this thread and that has posted to it too so I know who has at least seen it and is praying for me so you lurkers out there that have seen this thread too thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read this thread...You all are so amaizing to send prayers up for me and thinking about me while im down and out of sorts...But if you can keep praying for me a lil bit more longer I would really appreciate it a lot....I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart everyone...flowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:57 PM

Dear Lord I humbly come before you, on bended knee. show us Lord that you and you alone are the Mighty Healer. Heal her body Lord God and take the headaches away....When the doctors see her, let it be a miracle in Your Might Name. Let her just be healed, and let the doctors look in amazement as Shannon will know how and why. God Bless you my sweet friend and know how much this prayer warrior loves you....In his Mighty Name this I pray......AMEN

AND THE PEOPLE SAID AMEN

Thank you so much for this prayer thread you have started Deb...It is really working....I thought I would come on and see it and post to it too and let everyone know there doing a wonderful job the headaches are going away but still lingering a lil still so keep the prayers coming everyone I am still needing them...:heart: flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:53 PM

Oh sas, I pray this prayer for you, Jesus please see her through, she is such a kind gentle soul, her is so pure, and this you know.. cradle her in your armes, please keep her safe from harm, please bring her back to us Jesus, because we are not ready to let her go... In Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Daniel

Thank you my sweetie Bubba ,keep praying for me bubba I still need them...im almost there to being healed...and I thank you so much for your prayer it is truely working....

:heart: Sass:heart:

sasfire75's photo
Thu 04/17/08 04:22 PM
very beautiful prayer and beautiful write...

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:41 PM

I am just who I am sweetheart.. I can't be anything else, or anyone else.. Otherwise I would be a lie, my name says 2Btrue2One, and that is what I must be.... Love you Vickiflowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: smooched

whooooohoooooooo You do not know what them three words to Vicki from you just did to my heart......call me and I will tell you.....I am sooooo happy for you twoooooooooflowerforyou :heart: smooched love

:heart: :heart: Can you just imagine what it does to my heart Sass?! Floors me every time he says it!:heart: :heart:

I bet sweetie...because I just about dropped out of my chair and my poor heart just did a flip flop just cant explain what it did to see him say them words to you:heart: flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:19 PM

I am just who I am sweetheart.. I can't be anything else, or anyone else.. Otherwise I would be a lie, my name says 2Btrue2One, and that is what I must be.... Love you Vickiflowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: smooched

whooooohoooooooo You do not know what them three words to Vicki from you just did to my heart......call me and I will tell you.....I am sooooo happy for you twoooooooooflowerforyou :heart: smooched love

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:02 PM
Very nice write Daniel And Terry is a great man just like youflowerforyou :heart: smooched

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:54 AM
Prayers are always sent out for Daniel from me....but most of all I will send a extra prayer out to help him keep strength and to stay strong...I love ya Bubba and will keep an extra prayer out there for you til the end of time sweetie....flowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:45 AM
lol well this is how I feel I thank god for bringing you into my life and I just tell it straight from my heart and soul..God blessed me when he brought you into my life...and I wouldnt trade you for all the money in the world or even if my life depended on it...that is how much you mean to me...Your my bubba you are my Knight...and most of all you are my Rockflowerforyou :heart:

sasfire75's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:34 AM
Your in my heart your in my soul that is where you belong for all eternity....You became my friend so long ago...I felt the connection so long ago...Even though I took it for something else but at least now I am back on track and I thank god it didnt ruin our friendship but it still amaizes me just how strong our connection is and I am so happy that your still in my soul for all eternity...For you are my true friend and always will be til the end of time...True friends are hard to find and you my dear friend I will treasure you til the end of our time.....

Very well writen write Danielsonflowerforyou :heart: smooched

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:27 PM

((((Fairy)))))flowerforyou

(((sas))) how are you sweetie?
doing good ty and how are you doing

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:25 PM
((((Fairy)))))flowerforyou

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:22 PM
ok did I scare everyone off?

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:15 PM

So what's good people?

Anyone (of the three or so left) have any quality anecdotes to share about their life at this hour? I could use some amusement - what with all the stress of planning the wedding in my life.
I know it is just plain hell planning a weding aint it...

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:14 PM
ok there is one how many more are there of you lurkers tonite lol

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:12 PM
looks like were the only three on here right now....
Ok you lurkers come out and chat with us lol

sasfire75's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:09 PM

ugh...my connection stinks...took me about 12 tries to get back on after i got kicked off noway

that had to suck

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25