Community > Posts By > crystal14882

crystal14882's photo
Wed 04/30/08 07:37 PM
When I ask why it is because I am looking for someone elses opinion for an answer. For some reason something happened and I need to know what the person was thinking. It is to find an answer to all your unanswered questions. Just like now lol.

crystal14882's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:04 PM
Damn I am crazy for coming back on here lol

crystal14882's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:02 PM
I am doing good. Kind of bored tonight and here is the best way to kill time....kind of fun too!!drinker

crystal14882's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:00 PM
I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I haven't talked to anyone in awhile. How are things going?

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:12 PM
run and hide...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:08 PM

noway Nascar is pretty boringnoway , blah my car can go 190mph but only turn rightnoway
Actually it's pretty good, they only turn left now!laugh

lmao

My stepfather used to work for Richard Petty before he met my mom...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:02 PM

so what is your catch?
why do you think youre single?

Single by choice. I have not found anyone who is as physically active as I am. It's hard to find someone to accept two children. It's hard to find someone who is honest and faithful. I don't date people from my area and I live by the rule...don't date you friend's ex's or your ex's friends...I guess that pretty well sums it up...I live in a small town lol...
laugh It's your own fault then!laugh J/k!

lmao...it's my fault my friends were horny lol...j/k...If I could find a man who likes to go out and get off his ass whether it be snowboarding, going to the gym, tanning, swimming, jet skiing, playing darts or pool, hunting...whatever...it's finding one lol...
I will buy you and your kids an airplane ticket to Georgia!!!

I'll save you some $$ and get a sitter for a week lol..

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:33 PM

just take this flower and smileflowerforyou

happy :tongue:

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:29 PM

I found love usually comes when you're not looking but when you look it seems like you never find it. Try getting involved in activities to help with not feeling alone or get a pet like I did. I have a dog and she is a great companion...she even snuggles with me at night then when I fall asleep she moves to a spot and pushes her body up against my buttocks...lol. Anyways good luck with your love life but just so you know there's a lot of lonely people out there including myself however one day I'll me my match until then I have my precious dog "Baby"!!!

well thank you..I don't think it is so much as "love life" as it is companionship.

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:28 PM
Edited by crystal14882 on Sun 03/09/08 09:30 PM

lol... i may be wrong here... but you are on an online daiting site... ya think that maybe if we had the answer to your question that we may not be here right now??
lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Actually I know people that come on here for the forums only who are in a relationship...that is why it is an option in your profile. Sometimes you may find someone who may have a friend as well...so take it as you wish...I see why you are here!:wink: laugh

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:26 PM

my god! you're gorgeous, is it the a$$hole magnet following you again?

I think I have one in each cheek lol...how many good men are left or m I going to have to wait ten years when everyone starts getting divorced that's my age lol...

ROFL.
Or you can cause divorces.
rofl.
You're cute, you shouldn't have problems finding a good guy here.
Just wait.

HaHAha love your pledge theory...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:24 PM

so what is your catch?

Single by choice. I have not found anyone who is as physically active as I am. It's hard to find someone to accept two children. It's hard to find someone who is honest and faithful. I don't date people from my area and I live by the rule...don't date you friend's ex's or your ex's friends...I guess that pretty well sums it up...I live in a small town lol...
laugh It's your own fault then!laugh J/k!

lmao...it's my fault my friends were horny lol...j/k...If I could find a man who likes to go out and get off his ass whether it be snowboarding, going to the gym, tanning, swimming, jet skiing, playing darts or pool, hunting...whatever...it's finding one lol...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:22 PM

wow 6 months....

and here i thought my 2 years was taking it too soon.

lol...telling me you have had 0 relations in the last 2 years...??!!??

well if your counting that i have been single, yes. slightly over.

or are we talking with no relations? hell thats been 9 years since i had a real relationship......

I am talking single...no relationship...no intimacy (including FWB)

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:20 PM
Edited by crystal14882 on Sun 03/09/08 09:21 PM

so what is your catch?

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:19 PM

one thing is being alone, and another thing is being lonely.
each one serves a purpose. maybe u need to get to know urself better before u r able to be with somebody else.
it seems contradictory the fact that we want to get to know others when we don't even know ourselves.
the best answer i can give to ur question is that we don't need to look for love, the more we look for it, the more it hides or it becomes illusory. It's better to wait for the right person at the right time.

Very well put, not looking to get married or fall in love...looking for a companion who I can trust and spend time with...Women are evil...so I want a man lol...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:16 PM
Edited by crystal14882 on Sun 03/09/08 09:18 PM

WOW you look like you could get any guy you wantedflowerforyou

Looks can intimidating and I am just the average girl next door that will keep you laughing for hours... It's not finding someone...it's finding someone who can keep my ineterest without being controlling or shoved up my a$$

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:15 PM

Do what you do, don't try and force it. Sometimes being single is by choice, sometimes it's not always OUR choice. Enjoy the time you have, go out with friends, put yourself out there. Avoid playing the desperate card, it will only make you feel bad. Relax, have fun in whatever you do, and people will notice. You'll be fine. (= BOL to you! flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker

That's what I do. I am starting to look at my "friends" and realize they are doing nothing for themselves...so I am trying to find a way to meet a new group of more "mature" people and I am not into rushing anything...I just want someone to talk to when I do something silly at work...or when my kids have me rolling on the floor with the craziest cutest sayings...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:13 PM

It was great..but now I am starting to get lonely. How do you meet someone? Any advice? How should I attempt to pass the time?

Here are some suggestions-

Drink more alcohol.
Drink more alcohol.
Drink more alcohol.

I've been single since mid-2004, BTW.

Sounds good but I only drink about once every 3 months and I don't want a guy who I need to have my beer goggles on for!

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:11 PM

my god! you're gorgeous, is it the a$$hole magnet following you again?

I think I have one in each cheek lol...how many good men are left or m I going to have to wait ten years when everyone starts getting divorced that's my age lol...

crystal14882's photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:10 PM

try 6 yrs without a true love

You are young...I was losing my virginity at your age...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 16 17