Community > Posts By > Masalka

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:05 PM

grumble grumble grumble noway

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! bom chikka wow wow!
laugh laugh maybe ur into guys but i aint sorry noway noway

your a guy?!?! i thought u were a dog wtf :angry: haha just kiddin

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:04 PM

hubba hubba

hahahahahahappy

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:03 PM

Going to buy a desert eagle .50AE. And, then get my concealed weapons permit and carry that around woot!

lol get it in solid gold...... my dad has a 45. with gold grips... costed him a pretty penny :)

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:01 PM

grumble grumble grumble noway

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! bom chikka wow wow!

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:00 PM

drinker drinker

u know u wanna give him a 10...

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:58 PM

yes bush really is that bad!!!!! but both clinton and obama have good points.

yeah i know i just really hope it doesnt cause a lot of racial issues... his pastor and mentor is clearly racist....

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:57 PM
L:tongue:L

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:56 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker smokin

LOL.. what an a$$ lmfaooooooooooo

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:54 PM
wowwwww.. you people are frickin lazy if you cant view a post and press some buttons to reply....

youve got a karaoke thread.. some guy asking to be rated... ar ethose really more interesting than the future president?

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:47 PM

Ya know i drink alot drinker but i've never sang karoke, noway i know, speaking of karoke was out the other night and this white dude tried to bust out Nothing but a G thing, noway noway noway it was funny at that laugh laugh laugh laugh

i coulda swore that was you .. LOL

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:45 PM
so warm n fuzzy i wanna sh*t myself

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:43 PM
standard... and my favorite song right now is Boston, by Augustana

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:42 PM

...violets are blue
mud is brown..
...and so is our future president :) LOL

... is bush really SO bad that it drives the people to going in two TOTALLY different directions... a Woman .... and a Black man... what would George Washington say..!?

..i myself hopes hillary gets it only because i know the chaos that would come out of a black president..

i wouldnt mind a woman being a higher power but oh my god... Most black people already hate white people enough without being able to throw the presidents race in our face...

i wanna get your opinions on this... who are you voting for...

how do you think a woman would affect the country.. and how would a black man affect the country..?

(notice i did say most black people... not ALL... so if this thread comes off as racist it really is not intended to)

i LOVE African Americans... but i really dont wanna be ruled by one

I say we let Charles Manson out and elect him...at least we know what we're getting...as for Obama...hes more white than you are

are you serious about obama being more white than me or is that sarcasm... my pic may make me look orange but thats not a race, LOL

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:40 PM

I'm voting for Perot.

I hear Oprah's his running mate

yeah ad next will be Dr. Phil noway

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:40 PM

drinker drinker

wow mirror dont hurt yourself typing LOL

Masalka's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:37 PM
Edited by Masalka on Wed 05/07/08 10:39 PM
...violets are blue
mud is brown..
...and so is our future president :) LOL

... is bush really SO bad that it drives the people to going in two TOTALLY different directions... a Woman .... and a Black man... what would George Washington say..!?

..i myself hopes hillary gets it only because i know the chaos that would come out of a black president..

i wouldnt mind a woman being a higher power but oh my god... Most black people already hate white people enough without being able to throw the presidents race in our face...

i wanna get your opinions on this... who are you voting for...

how do you think a woman would affect the country.. and how would a black man affect the country..?

(notice i did say most black people... not ALL... so if this thread comes off as racist it really is not intended to)

i LOVE African Americans... but i really dont wanna be ruled by one

Masalka's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:29 PM

i hate depression so badly sometimes.... and there is medicine for it.. but they say it causes suicidle thoughts or sumthin... and im like what good does that do brokenheart
its called SEXdrinker drinker

sex would be so terrible right now..

Whats that?
you'll know that you had sex when you wake up with hair in the palm of your handlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

thats sorta disturbingindifferent

Masalka's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:25 PM

i hate depression so badly sometimes.... and there is medicine for it.. but they say it causes suicidle thoughts or sumthin... and im like what good does that do brokenheart

Whats that?

whats what?

Masalka's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:21 PM

Awww -huggles-
Just keep your head up
Look for the bright side of things
You will make it :heart:

i know people say tomarrow is another day... but for someone who doesnt have many good days that isnt really something to look forward to

Masalka's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:20 PM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25