Community > Posts By > Demonykangyl

Demonykangyl's photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:22 AM
I was incorrect when I was considering the Sun's magnetosphere. I had equated it to that of the Earth's and what creates it. The Sun's is created by dynamo theory, which proposes a mechanism by which a celestial body such as a star generates a magnetic field. The theory describes the process through which a rotating, convecting, and electrically conducting fluid can maintain a magnetic field over astronomical time scales. I still think stars with a high metallicity.
Elements higher than Iron need special circumstances to form, like supernovae. So, what happens if enough of a heavy element, like gold are present in exceptionally high levels in a star?

Demonykangyl's photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:06 AM
Our sun which started burning hydrogen, creates heavier elements as it ages. Heavy elements also are pulled into the sun by gravity. All of these heavier elements sink to the center, the core.

Demonykangyl's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:47 PM
I have often postulated about a sun wit a gold core instead of an iron one. How would this affect it? It would lack of a magnetic field because gold is not magnetic. How would the visible spectrum be affected?

Demonykangyl's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:38 PM
The Annunaki have been referred to as the reptilian race. Zecharia Sitchin wrote many books on this subject. There is much correlation between biblical events and the and the Annunaki. I have always been intrigued by this field of study. Does anyone have any info about the reason the Annunaki wanted gold? What I have found is that they need to suspend it in their atmosphere for some reason. All I can deduce is that it could be for protection from solar winds.

Demonykangyl's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:29 PM
DMT...WoW! tried 5meoDMT by inhaling smoke, very intense, astral projection. DMT, The Spirit molecule is an interesting book on the subject.